Chapter 23

Next moment which i am going to share with you guys is about namjoon oppa. He saved me from such a big trouble that i can't even believe.
Jin: There would be a exam of yours next week Y/N as your studies are most important.
Y/N: Okay oppa.
Tae: Be sure to be prepared and exams will be of 40 marks and we expect atleast 25 above from you.
Y/N:*tensed* okay oppa i will try my best.
OMG how will i prepare for a sudden test and that too for next week! I gotta study.
Author's pov
Y/N tried her best to study but she would often procastinate thinking they will be easy on her in the tests so she left some chapters and prepared lazily. She was scared but not serious about the result.
Exam day:
Namjoon: So Y/N here is you paper and give you best. *Smiled*
Y/N: Yes oppa *nervous*
I took the paper and read it and understood that i am gone now as whatever chapters i left turns out they were most important and all the paper is about that chapters only. How can i be so stupid!!. I started writing whatever i knew and after an hour i gave back the paper and went to my room scared of the consequences.
Next day:
In the living room.
Jin: Y/N how your paper dear *sweet*
Y/N: Go-good oppa *scared*
Tae: *entering in the room with the result* hyung hats off to her audacity for lying on you face! *Angry*
Jin: What do you mean tae?
Tae: Hyung she failed. She just scored 8/40!
Everyone:What!!!
Jimin: What is this Y/N!?
Y/N: I am so-sorry op-oppa*looks down*
Jimin: This is not what have i asked *stern*
Y/N: op-oppa i tried my best to study but i left some chapters th-thinking it's not important but i was wr-wrong *scared*
Tae: Wow Y/N!! Great!! *Sarcastically*
Jimin:So ready for the punishment!? *Angry*
Y/N:No op-oppa ple-ease no pun-punishment *backing up*
Tae: Still you think we will leave you after you did all this being absolutely careless towards your studies! *Shout*
Y/N: Oppa i wi-will stu-study ver-y hard fr-from no-now on. *Hands shaking in fear*
Jimin: No we can't--
Namjoon: Wait jimin......