Chapter 21

Suga: Yeah he was. But consider yourself lucky that he didn't say anything to you when you did the same
Y/N:*relieved* yeah i do.
Suga: Now enough of talking. Here i have brought you food. Eat it without any tantrums *calm*
Y/N: No i don't want to *looking down*
Suga: No,you will and that's final. Here let me feed you. Open your mouth
Y/N: *shocked but still started to eat*
I talked continuously while eating telling and sharing everything with and there suga oppa was listening very carefully and silently. He is a good listener. I was so happy getting to eat with someone who cares about me and listens to me so carefully.
Y/N: I am done *full*
Suga: Yeah okay. Good girl *patted my head* *smiled*
Suddenly my room's door opened witha thud and all 6 oppa fell on the floor.
Suga: What are you guys doing here?
All stood up nervously and embarrsed.
Suga: Ohh so you were all on the door eavesdropping our talk huh!! *So done*
Y/N: *laughed seeing all of them in this state*
Jungkook: hyung this is all jiminie's fault. He came from the back and jumped on all of us *pout*
Jimin:Yahh i was not able to see that's i did that.
Y/N: Yeahh coz someone is short *giggling*
As soon as i said that i realised i said something extremely wrong. I didn't have to be savage infront of them. I stopped laughing and looked up scared.
*There was a utter silence and everyone was hella shocked especially suga*
Y/N: I am sorry i didn't mean to say that. *Scared*
Suddenly jungkook and jin oppa laughed so hard and now everyone was laughing and i am here dumbfounded not knowing what is happening!?
Jungkook:Hyung Y/N is just like you *to suga* *laughing*
Suga: *laugh* Yeah i also think so.
Jimin: Y/N you also now started making fun of my height!! *Sulking*
Jin: She got our traits *smiled*
Y/N: aww i am sorry oppa. *Got up and hugged jimin oppa*
Jin: Yahh did you forgot us Y/N!??
Y/N: No *giggle* come here everyone for a hug from the great.
Jungkook: Yeah yeah we know how great you are! *Sarcastic*
Everyone laughed and i gave a big hug to everyone. I finally felt safe and being choosen! But now i trust suga oppa more than anything. He is not cold but a very soft personality.