Chapter 6

Y/N: No.
Jungkook: Why Y/N are you not hungry? *Soft*
Even though i don't even know this person's name but why i feel like he is a good man. But no i should not get drawn away so easily just by listening to his soft tone,i have to maintain my guard.
Y/N: i don't feel like eating. *Unbothered*
Jungkook: *understood the situation*
Okay i get it but atleast come here. Sit beside me. Please Y/N *cutely*
I got up from the bed and sat on the chair across the table. Ugh why am i even listening to him!
Jungkook: okay i understand that you are not hungry but don't you wanna taste that how this food taste? I am sure that you haven't tried it ever.
Yeah i accept now that the food looks hella tasty and tempting and my hunger was the cherry on the cake but still i was not convinced to eat.
Jungkook: ohh now i know why are you not eating..wait. *he picks up the spoon and took a bite from my plate*
Why did he do that? But wait!!! And then i understood that he wanted to show me that there isn't any type of poison or something like that in the food and reassuring me that it is safe and maybe this was also the reason why i was not eating. He is smart.
Jungkook:Now will you eat?
Y/N: Yeah.
Y/N started to eat and within 20 minutes all plate was empty. She ate whole.
Jungkook: woww!! You were hungry!. *Chuckled*
Y/N:*looking down*
Jungkook: Hey listen don't be embarrassed kid i was joking.
Y/N: Yeah i know.
Jungkook: *picking up the plate* now can you again do me a favour?
What now?
Y/N: *nodded*
Jungkook: Go and freshen up. Bathroom is just behind you and don't worry about the clothes, there is a room through the bathroom which will lead you to your wordrobe. You can pick anything. Will you be able to do this much?
I too badly wanted to shower so i nodded in response.
Jungkook: Perfect. So i will wait here only. You go ahead...