Chapter 5

Jungkook: Y/N..Y/N are you okay?*shaking you,worried* Hyunggg!! Y/N is unconscious. Please come up fast! *Called his hyungs*
Jin: Oh my god! Wait let me call doctor asap
Jin called the doctor and after few minutes he came
Namjoon: doctor please check her fast *tensed*
Doc: calm down namjoon i have come now so everything's gonna be fine.
Doctor started checking her heartbeat and pulse and spoke
Doc: This is because of starvation. She hasn't eaten anything for a long period of time so out energy losing she faint. Make her eat something.
As Y/N was brought from india to korea she has be unconscious during the journey and hasn't eaten since.
*Doctor left*
Jin: I am going to make her some food. Okay and yeah don't be worried she is just hungry.
Jungkook: Yeah jin hyung.
*Everyone left except jungkook*
After a hour
Jin entered the room with a plate full of Korean food.
Jin: Here. When she will wake up make her eat and till then here is your lunch eat it.
Jungkook: Okay hyung *smiled*
Jin: okay then. I am going in my room if you need anything tell me
*Jungkook nodded and Jin left*
After 20 min Y/N started to gain consciousness.
I think i passed out and my head is hurting like hell maybe because i haven't eaten anything for the past few days.
Jungkook: Oh hey Y/N you finally woke up. Here is your food you must be hungry.eat it.* Put the plate on the dining table itself in the room*
Y/N: no i don't want to eat...