Chapter 12

Taehyung: Yeah okay get and go have your lunch and after that come to my room for your last class.
Y/N: okay oppa.
I got up with shaking legs but tried hard not to show it because I am strong and i can handle it. But for now the matter of worry is that now i have to attend tae oppa's class and that too CHEMISTRY!! I am soo damn weak in this subject and also i didn't complete my yesterday's homework. I eat my lunch and went to his room praying that i will be able to convince him to leave for this time for not doing homework.
*Knocking on the door*
Tae: Come in.
Y/N: *came and sat on the table across him*
Tae: Firstly show me your homework.
Y/N: Oppa i didn't do.*looking down*
Tae: And may i ask why? *Stern*
Y/N: I am so-sorry op-oppa. *Scared*
Tae: Y/N listen to me clearly that if you think we will be lenient towards you and your activities then you are wrong kiddo. You will get harsh punishment each time you disobey us like this understood? *Serious*
Y/N: Ye-yes oppa *scared*
Tae: This is the first time so i am leaving you but for tomorrow you will have double the homework.
Y/N: Okay oppa
Tae: So as i have given you the introduction of the chapter so I will start the class by asking the yesterday's lecture okay.
Y/N: okay oppa. *Regretting her life decision as she didn't know a single word*
Tae: So what is XXX?
Y/N: Umm......