Chapter 25

I took the result from oppa's hand and by seeing it my eyes widened.
Namjoon: What is it?
Tae: Hyungs she got full marks in all her subjects! *Excited and happy*
Namjoon: What!!!! Y/N i love you!. * Got up and hugged her*
Y/N: Thank you oppa for everything *teary eyes*
Namjoon: *broke the hug* love don't cry its all your hard work.
Y/N: No oppa, it was also your hard work too *happy*
Jhope: Yes you both worked very hard and even succeed too *smile*
Jin: so on this happy event let's go and have dinner at a fancy restaurant!
Y/N: Yeahhhhhhhh!!!! *Shout*
Author pov
She ran in the excitement to her room and all members just chuckled at her cute little pumpkin.

After dinner everyone is in their room getting ready to sleep.
Y/N: *knock* namjoon oppa can i come in?
Namjoon: Yeah sure
She came in and layed beside him. Namjoon took her in his embrace and hugged her.
Y/N: You know back at home i used to to get so many taunts and scoldng about my studies. People used to compare me to the toppers and mock me in the class. Teachers too didn't payed any attention to me and said that if you atleast would try some studying then your parents would be proud. Listening this i always thought that my parents are not proud of me and is disappointed in me but yk when i saw all of your faces seeing my results i was finally happy, i was proud of myself. And i just wanted now same to happen with my parents. I wanted them to be proud of me like you guys were. *Teary eyes and cracked voice*
Namjoon: shh kiddo don't cry. We are so much proud of you and your parents are also very proud. Trust me *smile*
Y/N: really? *Doe eyes*
Namjoon: Yes cupcake
Then he kissed her on her forehead and made her sleep.

Y/N's pov
I loved this moment and loved namjoon oppa more!

Other members too her won her heart and she loved them alot equally now.

*After a year*
Y/N: Whatttttttt!!!??