Chapter 9

Suga: So the rules are:
Rule1: You will have a proper homeschool where we will be the teacher.
Rule2: You have to obey us and complete your work on time.
Rule3: You have to respect us.
Rule4: You will not go anywhere without our permission.
Rule5: timetable will be provided to you daily and you have to follow that.
Rule6: No skipping of meals.
And if any of the rule is broken then you will be punished. *Cold*
Y/N: P-punishment? Will you be punishing me? *Scared*
Namjoon: Only if you don't follow these rules and otherwise we are very good by nature.*smile*
Out of all these rules i fear the first rule and the consequence because i am really bad in studies and if I don't do well may they will punish me. Y/N please don't create anymore trouble for yourself.
Y/N: Okay.
Jungkook: So these rules will be followed from next week and by that time we all be showing you the city and will do lots of fun *excited*
Y/N: okay *lil smile*
Jimin: So for today go everyone take rest tomorrow we have lots of place to show to Y/N *chuckle*
Everyone hummed and went to their rooms and i too headed back to the same room.
*Next day*
Last night i was not able to sleep because why not my whole life took a turn in just one day and you expect me to sleep peacefully! But anyways i got up,got ready and was waiting in my room. Just then teahyung oppa came and said
Teahyung: Hey kiddo come lets have breakfast. *Gummy smile*
Y/N: Yeah.
I followed him and sat at the dining table where all other oppa was sitting.
Jungkook: Good morning Y/N. *Bunny smile*
Y/N: Good morning everyone.
The servant came and put a dish infront of me and i was shocked to see that it was an Indian dish
Y/N: how come its an Indian one?
Jin: We specially told the cook to make you this as maybe you are not comfortable eating our food. *smile*
Y/N: Oh thankyou *happy by this action*
Jhope: Okay guys eat now we are getting late.
Everybody ate their food and headed out with me. I was soo mesmerized by seeing all those beautiful places all day and for once i even forget that i have been kidnapped.
This whole week went by me going to soo many places and trying soo many things and enjoying everything and in the midst of all these things i noticed how those all 7 were taking care of me and ensuring that maybe i don't get hurt. Seeing this everyday at night i used to cry alot as i am missing my parents so so much but i am doing all this just to be with them again but still i cry alot secretly.
*Whole week ended*.
*Next week* Last night i got my first timetable and seeing the subjects for my homeschool popped my eyes out....