Chapter 26

Jin: Yes you are going back.
Suddenly after listening to this soo many thoughts came to my mind. Yayyyyy i am finally going to meet my parents, they would be sooo soo happy to meet me as they would have been so tensed without me being here. But...that means i am no longer gonna live with my oppas?! Ik it's only been a year but their love,care and cuteness made a beautiful place in my heart and i will never be able to meet them!
Tae: Y/N? Kiddo??
I suddenly came out of my thoughts with teary eyes.
Y/N: I am soo happy that i am finally going to my parents..!!!
Jhope: Yes we too *smiling through the pain*
Y/N: *noticed jhope's sadness* but i won't be able to meet you all now *sad*
Jimin: Its okay kiddo you are going back to your parents you should be happy! *Smile*
Y/N: I am oppa. But i am sad too
Jungkook: okay so to make our Y/N happy let's go out for the last time and make the most of our day.
Everyone agreed with teary eyes and heavy heart as they really gonna miss me and i can totally see that.
Author's pov
For the whole day they laughed, enjoyed, took lots of photos and gave all the love to our little Y/N as much as they can give. They really loved their little sister as they took care of her just like their own.
Now the day came where she was about to go.
*At home*
Namjoon: Princess did you packed everything?
Y/N: yes oppa i did *smile*
Suga: Okay good. Your flight is in an hour lets go.
Y/N: Wait a minute.
Saying that i took out a paper from my pocket and kept it on the table folded.
Jungkook: What is this? *Confused*
Y/N: A letter for all of you but open this when i leave okay.
Namjoon: Okay dear *smile through tears*
With that i gave a group hug to everyone and cried my heart out as i will really gonna miss them aloot. After some time i broke the hug and said..
Y/N: Oppas now i will make a promise to you guys....