Chapter 18

*Next day*
Right now i am standing infront of all seven oppa's with head low.
Namjoon: Hope you are ready? *Stern*
Y/N: Op-oppa i am sorry please i will never do it again. *Sobbing*
Jimin: Y/N you know this is wrong you can't be wandering in the unknown city in night. Its too dangerous.
Jhope: And you did all this just for curiosity is absolutely not acceptable for us kiddo.
Suga: Before anyone punish her Y/N tell me why did you do this?
Y/N: Oppa I-
Suga: And i want truth. *Cold*
Y/N: *sigh* when i went to the store with at that time i saw a bunch of girls amd boys of my age enjoying with their friends. At that moment i didn't had any second thought on that but later the day i can't stop thinking about that place not like to drink or anything but to enjoy with people my age for once since i got here *sad*
Namjoon: Even if your expectation work on the principal that you just wanted to meet people your age but that does not account for the drinking you did last night.
Y/N: Yes it doesn't and i don't defend myself on that...
And the next sentence I said took my whole lot of courage to say that
Y/N:...and you can punish me also for this. *Scared*
*Suga stood up and said*
Suga: Yes you will get punishment for drinking and sneaking out but the level of punishment will be lowered as you didn't do it as mischievous. Namjoon keep in mind that thing okay. Now i have some work i am leaving. *He left*
Jin: Yes tae and namjoon please be soft to her. *Whispered to tae and namjoon*
*Jin,jimin, jungkook and jhope left to their work. Now only tae, namjoon and Y/N are left.*
Namjoon: Tae you go i will take care of her. Y/N in my room now. *Cold*
Tae: Okay hyung.

*In namjoon's room*
I am standing here waiting for him to come and take me to my funeral because i myself did that. Why did i even sneak out!?.
*Namjoon came*
Namjoon: So Y/N what do you want? Spanks, cane or wooden scale?
Y/N: *widened eyes*.....