1

Long ago Werewolves and humans lived together peacefully that was until the late king decided to hunt and use them for his own benefits.

From then onwards Werewolves, lived on their own and human under them , each year on the full moon , the mating ceremony, is held between the two as some wolves are mated with humans.

" Ria! Ria !" , "In the garden Nana" , " Ria i told you to never come outside" , " i am sorry Nana , i finished the books and cooking and got bored" , " its okay sweetheart as long as you don't go out there "she kissed her forehead and they went back inside.

Arial is a princess , shes lived in hiding all her life with her Nana , they live near the waterfall, in the forest between humans and Werewolves, noone ever comes here because its between both borders and her Nana was a seer.

Later that night Ria couldn't sleep , so she decided to sneak out and go for a swim.

Dressed in her silk shorts and tank top pajamas she makes her way to the waterfall.

Taking a deep breath in as the scent of nature hits her nostrils.

She sits and dip her feet inside as she stares at the moon and the skys.

Not knowing someone has been watching her all along.

She sighs getting up , he stands behind her and she moves back " what are you doing here?" His husky voice echoed " i should be the one asking you that question" , she moves past him but he holds her hand.

She yanks herself off " don't you dare walk away from me when i am talking to you" , she snorts rolling her eyes "or what?" He pulls her closer to him , her hand twisted behind her back " leg go" she wiggles herself from his drip.

"Quiet or you'll get killed " he pulls her under the waterfall with her , they bodies close to each other she can feel his breath on her face as she feels his chest moving up and down breathing.

He closes her mouth with his hand as two figures come into they view , the two men drink the water and walk off.

He moves away from her " what are you really doing here at this time?" He asked " I live here , I just wanted some fresh air" she moved pass him.

They were now both drenched her curly hair wet , he had a full view of her as the silk thin clothing she was wearing was now stuck on her skin , he nipples standing from the breeze of the night.

" You should go home , and don't come out here at this time dressed like that , you might get yourself into trouble" , she looked at herself realizing his view of her she wrapped her arms around her chest " don't tell me what to do" she turned walking away.

He turned her around pinning her to a tree " i told you not to walk away from me when I talk to you" a growl left his lips , " and i told you not to tell me what to do , let go" he growled again this time it made her nervous as she realized it was coming from him.

His eyes flicked from green to dark black " Ria! Ria!" Her grandma shouted "coming!" , He let go off her " I hope to see you again princess" he smirked , " i hope not " she walked away.

She felt his eyes on her , but when she looked back he was no longer there.

"Ria youre all wet , what are you doing out here at night?" , "I couldn't sleep , i am sorry Nana" , "its okay lets get you inside and warm" they walked back inside.

Nana lit up the fire place and made hot chocolate sitting down next to Ria.

" Ria sweetheart, you have to be careful, there are things out there you don't know off and now that you're becoming off age , they can take you away from me" , " they?" , "You won't understand now but , humans aren't the only people who live in our world , we live here so i could protect you from whats out there" she kissed her forehead.

"Just be patient , I promise you won't be locked out of here forever " she nodded drinking her hot chocolate.

When they were done they both went to sleep.

Ria couldn't stop thinking and being annoyed at the guy she met.

Who were the people they were hiding from? Was he in trouble? She sighed and slept.

It was now morning " sweetheart i am going to town the King has asked for my presence, don't go out , please stay inside its for your own safety , alot of people will be crossing the forest today please wait for me to come back , ill take you out when i am back okay" , " yes Nana" , "please stay for me" she pleaded.

"I promise , I'll wait for you Nana" she said hugging her and walking her out , they both locked the door , one outside the other inside.

Nana cast a spell on the house to keep people away and hide the house , knowing her granddaughter will find a way to go out and be in the garden.

She walked into the human borders and noise came her way , the traffic , people , chatting and walking around.

She sighed getting into a taxi and going to the castle.