7

Liam
I picked up a tub off ice cream as well and walked upstairs getting into her room , i could feel the shower running.

I sat down on the couch waiting for her , she walked out of the bathroom drying her hair " what do you want" i stood up wrapping my arms around her waist and she calmed down immediately, i kissed her forehead.

" Please have dinner, i also bought you dessert" she looked over to the tray and smiled " okay" she started eating her food.

" Ari" , " mhhh" , " I am sorry " , " okay " , " just like that?" She opened up the ice cream tub and started eating.

" Nana always told me when people make mistake and apologize we should forgive them , that way not only will the guilt go away from them it will also go away from us we will feel lighter by letting it go" I looked at her as she smiled.

" Dinner was amazing thank you, i haven't had my favorite food in a while" , " favorite food?" , " Sweet pork ribs is my favorite" she smiled.

" I guess thats one good thing I learned about you today" , "you taking your time out to know me?" She nodded " ofcourse you're my husband I should g.." i stood up hovering ontop of her and she gasped , her eyes locked on mine and sparkly.

" I am your what? Say that again" she swallowed " you're my husband " i smashed my lips on her removing the tub from her as i lift her up and lay her in bed.

She wraps her legs around my waist pulling me closer to her , i break the kiss " as much as id love to fuck you senseless tonight, I can't you're still sensitive " i went down on her pinching her nipples as i set myself between her legs " but that doesn't mean I can't have my dessert" my mouth connected with her P lips as i ate her out.

She bent back her toes curled " Liam" she moaned as i ate her out , her body clenched and she came in my mouth , i cleaned her out and got up.

I connect our lips " I am sleeping here tonight " I said between our kisses , i broke the kiss " ill take a shower and be out in a minute okay" she nodded taking back her ice cream and eating it.

By the time i got out the tub was empty and she was fast asleep.

I grabbed my boxers wearing them and got in bed pulling her to me , she laid ontop of me and i fell asleep immediately.

I woke up in the morning to a knock on my door and Ari wasn't with me , i got up and opened the door " Morning, you have a meeting in 15 , Arial is to attend it with you" Colen said " morning did you tell her? " , " Yes she's making a quick breakfast for you downstairs" I smiled walking to the closet grabbing some clothes , i quickly got dressed , washed my face brushed my teeth and i was out.

I got downstairs seeing Ari finishing up making me breakfast " morning" she smiled looking up at me " morning, i see you now know when I am here" I wrapped my arms around her waist and pecked her lips.

"Kinda sorta getting used to it , eat" she pointed to the omelette she made me , i took a bite and God this woman can cook " this tastes like heaven" I finished up my food getting up and locking my hand in hers.

A grumpy Elester walked in , Ari removed my hand from mine and walked away.

" Can we talk?" , "Not now I have a meeting" I kissed her forehead and ran after Ari.

The meeting was basically the elders testing Ari's ability to lead or become Luna but she killed it and left them all stunned.

I was on my way to my next meeting and Ari walked away with mom , showing her what she'll do as a Luna.

The meetings were a drag and all i could think of was Ari.

Arial
We were now at the ophornage , the kids we're all fed.

We were now sitting filling in some paperwork "Mrs Roliza" she chuckled " please call me mom" i smiled "mom can i ask you something?" , " Of course dear go ahead" , " could you tell me more about the mate bond?".

"Of course when one is mated especially to an Alpha , you can feel his moods change , you both can feel each others pain , you can talk to each other through mindlink , your heat will worsen when he isn't around especially if you're newly mated , you can feel everything he does you just have to focus on him sweetie , you can help calm him down when he is angry just by simply touching him or with him taking in your scent , all in all you're one in two bodies, but he can block you and you can do the same" , I nodded.

Continued with the paper work " where are you? I miss you" Liam's voice echoed in my head " I am finishing up at the ophornage" I answered.

I got back to my paper work and in walked Liam pulling me up to him hugging me and taking in my scent " i did say you can block him sweetie i meant at times like these when we have to work" ,I chuckled and Liam growled letting me go.

" All better" he smiled his eyes glowy yellow " yes just one last fix" he pointed at his lips , i got on my toes pecking his lips but he pulled me in kissing me, he broke the kiss and i buried my heard on his chest , my cheeks red " mom is here" he chuckled.

" She understands" he pecked my lips " ill be back later okay don't wait up" i nodded as he walked away.

Where was he going? Why would he be back later? Has he eaten? I sighed sitting down.

" I am going to the neighboring pack meeting, ill be back later because of the drive and the meetings usually drag , yes Ari ive eaten , i just passed the kitchen and Grace handed me the sandwich you made me , are you okay now?" His voiced in my mind and I smiled.

" Yes , thank you for assuring me" , " anything for you princess " I smiled like a little child and Mom banged her hand on the table bringing me back.

"Sorry to interrupt your lovely chat but we have paperwork , Ms love lives here" , she chuckled " Mom!" She chuckled " okay okay I understand new love" i looked up at the documents.

" I don't think he feels the same" I murmed " oh sweetie no one can bypass the mate bond , it pulls you closer and closer to each other , the more time you spend together the more inlove you grow for each other" , Father walked in taking in her scent.

"And just like that you're old and still obsessed " I smiled looking at them all lovey dovey " ill leave you to your duties Luna" she said getting up with her husband, i could already tell where they were going by the look in they eyes , I smiled to myself and continued with work.