23

By the time it was midnight Ari could not feel her legs let alone get out of bed.

" I c.." Liam smiled kissing her forehead " I know sweetheart, rest ill take care of everything then come back to you okay" , " okay" he kissed her now pink lips once more.

Then took a shower , got dressed and kissed her one last time before walking out , Ari had already passed out by then.

Liam handled both ceremonies and everything went successfully.

"Dallas , thank you for staying so long and taking care of me , I really appreciate it man" , " it's okay , you know ill do anything for you Liam you're like a brother to me" , " I know so when are they coming?" , " 2 to 3 weeks at most" , " did Peter prepare everything?" , " Yes the glass house is perfectly ready for you and your family" , "I was thinking why not combine packs , I mean I'd be away for a year or so , Colen will need your help I don't want him to take everything alone " , " if Colen is okay with it I am okay with the idea , I am literally here more than the other side".

"I'll talk to him " , " I see things are good with the wife" Liam smiled " yes we're getting back slowly" , " slowly huh?" They both chuckled.

" Let me actually get back to her , they seem hungry " Dallas nodded.

Liam walked upstairs with a tray of food and dessert, Ari was still sleeping peacefully.

He placed the tray on the side rubbing her face " sweetheart let's eat" she turned around cuddling into his pillow.

He tickled her " okay okay" she said between giggles.

He let her go , he fed her like a baby , this whole time Ari's eyes were on him.

"Princess" , "huh" , " I can't fuck you again till you've fully healed you know right" she pouted he pecked her lips chuckling.

" You can't even sit up right sweetheart if I touch you know, ill break your bones " , " just one " , " are you craving?" She nodded.

He laid her back down putting a hand over her opening and she flinched " I can't even put a hand down and you want me between your legs?" She sucked on her lips.

" Can we atleast wait till tomorrow?" , " Okay , I want to pee" he smiled picking her up.

Peeing was a struggle, her insides were burning up Liam really gave her all of him.

He wiped her up and lifted her up again to the bed giving her the cake.

Ari was sitting ontop of Liam leaning against his chest as he had some of the pizza infront of him.

"Liam" , " yes princess" , " I don't think I am ready" , " I know but ill be there every minute of it my love " , " do you think ill do good?" , " I know you will , you learn fast and very observant " , " I am afraid, what if our children turn " , " they won't, I am afraid too , for the future of our children and your health , I am more afraid that , I won't be able to keep you all safe , but fear is just a mindset , I trust you and our kids I know that we are family and we would never hurt each other , I will do all I can do to keep you all safe , all I ask is that you all are healthy and well " he kissed the top of her hair.

" You won't leave us right?" , " Never " he pulled her closer and her body relaxed " who will take care of the pack ?" , " Dallas and Colen , don't worry about it love just focus on yourself and these little munchkins" , " Liam" , " yes my love " , " don't break my heart again , I don't think ill be able to ever forgive you again" he was quiet listening to her heartbeat.

" How is Azitec is he healing?" , " Yes he's just resting up taking time till the kids will be born" , " did you see it?" , " Yes and you?" , " When it comes to the kids I can't see anything I think they're blocking me so I won't panic" he nodded.

" Do we survive?" , " Yes we all do and they make sure of it" she smiled cupping her stomach " I love you" , " I love you more princess " , there were fireworks, Liam got up and turned they bed to face the window he sat back down lifting her up and placing her ontop of him so they could watch them together.

Eventually she passed out he laid her down comfortably and kneeled infront of her stomach.

He rubbed her belly " don't let your mom worry too much okay she's already so afraid , be good so she can be okay , I love you" the babies started kicking and he smiled.

" Sleep don't tire your mom " he rubbed her belly till the kicking stopped then got up and walked out dropping the tray in the kitchen.

" You've seen it?" Peter voiced from behind him " firstly stop popping out from nowhere , secondly yes" , " how is Azitec?" , " Resting" , " does she know?" , " No I don't want her stressing again" , " Amarillo sent me to unbind the kids but I fear if I do she will go straight into labour " , " why?" , " Because Lia is due even if she isn't Lia is" , " what does that mean?".

They sat down and Dallas walked in " it means that her wolf is ready to give birth but her human body isn't if he unbinds them she will go straight into labour for a day or two before actually giving birth and that's risky we might lose her " , " but the kids won't let her die" Peter added.

" What do you mean?" , " Triplets are more close with they mother , they could fed on you but feeding on her will be something they do last , when you messed up they locked you out and protected they mother and not you they knew what it would do to you the rejection , so if they feel her giving up they will come out even without her pushing them out , but they will be trouble if she's too weak" Peter voiced.

" What do you mean? " , " They need someone with a pure heart to be with them and usually triplets are blessed into those people, Fiona is a princess her heart is pure , the reason why those kids are so strong is because of her pure heart and the blood of you and Azitec , he's resting because he knows what's to happen, you will have to endure the pain they will give you until they're ready to take in both your scents and mark you as they father " , " will she feel the pain too?" , " No only you , I am sorry we won't be around to help m...".

" You've all been great help if anything I am grateful to all of you , without you I wouldn't have been able to protect my wife and kids , she's afraid and scared and I don't want to lie to her but I do so she can be at ease" , " you meant good she'll understand " Dallas voiced.

"Is everything prepared?" , " Yes I brought and set up the house with everything, ill come by for groceries every week and baby clothes every time they might outgrow them , Amarillo can treat Ria , her Nana can keep them calm , we've got this" , " you're making it look easy".

"If I don't ill worry and panic " they nodded , " so should I unbind them?" , " No she Uhmm needs some rest right now she won't be able to Uhm handle it she can't even stand up from the bed " Dallas hit his shoulder.

"What was that for?" ," You went too far " , " I know but she's my wife and I missed her " Liam explained " if you're done talking about your sex lives can we talk about something else?" , " Yes" , " you do know that Elester is your mate right?" Dallas fiddled with his fingers.

" Yes" , " Dallas , why didn't you tell me?" , " I was but I promised her I won't say anything she said she'll reject me if I told you anything and I knew you won't be with her if you knew , she wanted you not me and I accepted that " , " is that why you didn't come here much and left as soon as she entered?" , " Yes I didn't want my wolf to get in the way " Liam sighed.

" Don't worry Liam , I am fine , I accepted everything long time ago" , " what of her? Do you think she did everything knowingly? What if someone casted her?" Peter cleared his throat "come in " the two Alpha's stood up looking at the door.

Elester walked in and closed the door , Dallas clenched his fist , his breathing started picking up.

" Uhmm ill give yo..." , " I was hoping to talk to you" Dallas felt his heart clench his wolf in panic but he stood still not saying anything.

Elester walked close to him putting a hand over his fist and he relaxed " can we talk?" Dallas froze not saying anything.

" Uhmm we'll give you guys some time " Liam voiced taking Dallas out of his trance , Peter just got up and left.