8

Liam
I got home pretty late , I got into the kitchen, knowing Ari left my food in the warmer for me.

I ate my food as i looked through my emails on the tablet.

Elester walked down into the kitchen "you're finally back" I nodded continuing what I was doing.

"Will you be coming to bed tonight?" , " No" , "Lia.." , " I am fixing what you had started when you slapped yourself in the face claiming it was her , now I have to soften her so my parents won't be in my neck for mistreating her" she walked up to me wrapping her hands around me.

" I am sorry baby I was just jealous" , " I understand but try not to do anything stupid in the future" I got up and walked upstairs to the one person I needed to see right now.

I entered the room and took a shower then got in bed " you're back" , " mmmh sleep" she snuggled into me and slept.

I looked at how comfortable she was , i kissed her forehead and slept.

It was now morning, i got up first taking a shower and getting dressed , Ari woke up did the bed and got into the bathroom.

She got out as I wore my shoes " Ari" , " mhhh" she answered getting into the closet " I am free tomorrow can we go somewhere just us two" , " okay" she said walking out wearing a short cocktail dress , i looked at her " No" , " huh?" , " If you don't want me to rip out the eyes of all those who look your way change" she chuckled " fine " she walked back into the closet wearing a long sleeve tight long bodycon dress " that's worse its showing your whole body and shape" she chuckled " I am not changing again" she pecked my lips wore her shoes and walked out.

I ran behind her and into the kitchen " Ari I am serious change" , " No " she answered.

Mother and father walked in " mom tell her the dress is too tight" , " I think the dress is perfect, its showing every inch of her " , " Mom ! Ari please just wear something else or the short dress you wore before not this please!" , " No" she stuffed a strawberry into my mouth.

" I already changed that dress cause you said you didn't like it , if i change into something else ill be late" this woman wasn't understanding me at all ain't no way I am leaving her alone all day dressed like this.

" Fine I am working with you today then " , " you can't we have meetings " Colen voiced " then change woman change!" She wrapped her arms around my waist pecked my lips.

And I relaxed immediately " let's have breakfast, yes" I laid my head on the crotch of her neck " I don't like you looking this good infront of everyone you're mine" , i could feel my eyes glow yellow as my wolf calm down" and yours only , and no one would dare look at what's yours" , I looked up at her smiling and pecked her lips , she pulled me down sitting me next to her.

She dished up some food for me and placed it infront of me , okay , I think I am falling for my wife , she made sure i got everything I wanted.

I kept my eyes on her this whole time " looks like love" Colen murmured and I looked away eating my food.

I think I might have forgotten there were others in the room.

I ate my food , when I was done Ari cleared up the table and I helped her " that's a first you never do such" I rolled my eyes and walked into the kitchen with Ari.

As soon as we were alone , I spinned her around pinning her to the counter and attacked her lips , my hands going down and resting on her butt and squeezed it.

Okay to be honest Ari had a big ass , not super big but it was there , she moaned in my mouth and we broke the kiss panting " why don't we finish this up when we get back from our duties " she voiced " fine with me , ive been waiting to take this dress off you anyway " i squeezed her ass once more " Liam" she looked around.

" You're mine and I can do whatever I want , wherever I want with you" she pecked my lips " true but I have to go " she walked pass me and I spanked her she chuckled walking away.

I looked up seeing Elester with tears in her eyes on the stair " Ele wait" I ran up following her she walked into the room , i held the door before she could close it " Ele please" , " go away" , " baby please let me explain" , " explain what? That you got jealous she wore a skin tight dress ? Or the fact that I watched you make out with her looking at her with nothing but love in your eyes? Or is it because you just spanked her ?" , " Babe I am sorry you had to see that , it..." , " When last did you spend time with me? When did you sleep with me ? , When did you kiss me ? Ever since that girl got here you're just always with her" , " Ele baby please stop crying, I promise to spend some time with you and when i get back tonight, ill be sleeping here okay" , " promise?" , " Promise" i wiped her tears.

" Here , take yourself out today" i gave her my card , she smiled " thank you , thank you , thank you" , " anything for you sweetheart" i pecked her lips " i have to go" i walked out and walked straight to the pack house.

" What's my schedule today?" , " 2 video conference, email and paper work" Colen answered , i got into my office and started working