11

Liam
Ari started releasing her pheromones and I woke up , her eyes glowy purple , " babe what's wrong?" She bit her lower lip her hand between her thighs.

I put my hand over hers and slid a finger inside and she moaned , she got ontop of me faster than I could've imagined.

She kissed me as she slid of my boxers with her hand , she held my member in her hand and i groaned as she set herself on top of me letting me fill her up , she started grinding on me , okay sex with Ari was always amazing but now that her wolf is out and our bond is stronger , it was over the moon.

We both came and I knotted inside her , this was the first time we've ever knotted as if she knew what was happening, her fangs dug out and she marked me , she licked the mark as she lifted herself looking at me " morning , what's your name" she purred laying on my neck taking in my scent " Aliaza " she voiced.

" Nice to finally meet you Alia" she growled and I felt her go lighter.

Light snores came from her lips and i chuckled, taking myself out from inside her and laid her next to me kissing her forehead.

I spent my morning with Ari , she kept waking up , fucking me and passing out, mom bought us some food and I was now sitting on the couch eating.

Ari woke up again her eyes still purple "Alia come here you need to eat" she walked out of bed and sat ontop of me laying her head between my neck and started kissing me.

"No eat" she removed herself and pouted her lips and i chuckled chucking a strawberry in her mouth.

"Where is Ari?" , "She's asleep" , " why?" , " The spell father casted on us , she is weak and wasn't ready but she should be up soon" , "would you like to go for a run" , " I can't we have to see Nana first" her eyes turned green.

"Liam , something is wrong with me , something is talking to me in my head and i f..." I pulled her in and hugged her.

"You're okay thats just Alia your wolf sweetheart , we should go" , "go?" , "Yes we need to see your Nana" I picked her up and we entered the shower together.

Alia couldn't keep her hands off me so we basically ended up having sex , she was quite horny.

After we got dressed I walked downstairs with her on my back.

I sat her on the counter feeding her some bacon.

Mom walked in " afternoon you too" she sat down and Ari got down and sat next to her.

Her eyes purple " you're sick" , "yes baby , I have an incurable disease" , " i can fix that" she pulled my moms hand in hers my mom coughed up some blood but she looked better.

"Don't push yourself Aliaza you just woke up" Father voiced " uncle Nami" he smiled " you remember?" She nodded " you would bring me strawberries at the waterfall when i ran away from Nana when I was young and told me to be a good girl and listen bad people were hunting me " , " good and you always listened" he sat down.

" She can heal?" I asked ," yes amongst other things , she is also a seer , and a shield " , " that's why people killed her father ?" , " Zitec he tried hiding his powers but just like you've seen it's hard to be a healer you can't stop yourself " father explained.

" Does it do anything to her?" , " Only her Nana would know that's why you both need to go see her , even though Zitec and I were close , I didn't know much of his powers but I know its more than I know " , " I want ice cream " she murmed and within seconds the tub was Infront of her " spoon" it flew across the room into her hand and she smiled.

" I can also do that , or teleport or open doors for people to cross , or wake up your power" , " my power?" , " My father locked some of his powers onto you that's why your wolf is Azitec , and that's why you spend so much time with him " she explained.

"So how do we wake up my powers?" , " I believe I did that all morning, you should try it" , " this morning, we just had se.." as if realizing something I paused " that's why you couldnt stop" she nodded and I chuckled.

" Try focusing on something and go to it" she said.

I focused on our room and within seconds I was in there , I teleported back to the kitchen , she stood up " don't let my hand slap you , I won't fight back" I nodded she swung her hand at me and I blocked it.

She took a knife stabbing me with it but i felt nothing , then she stabbed herself and it pained me "stop! Ari" she put the knife down.

" You need to work on that" , " so you can't feel pain ?" , " I can , but they would have to kill you first" , " that's how they got uncle Zitec " she growled getting up from her seat.

" I am gonna take a walk in the garden " , "Ari are you okay?" , " Son she saw everything when they died now that her wolf is awake the pain is still fresh" I nodded walking out with her.

"Do you feel different?" , " Yes I am actually very angry right now " I turned her around to face me " mhhh is that why your nose is twitching? And your ears puffing up and down? And your chee..." She giggled

" I know you're just randomly saying all that" , " and you laughed, that was the goal " , she laid her head on my chest taking in my scent.

" I know how you can calm me down " she looked up and me mischievously " no we have to go " , " aaaah c'mon " I turned her around and spanked her.

" You're teasing " she pouted , " well your existence is a tease itself to me " , i bent down connecting our lips , she moaned wrapping her hands around my neck pulling me to her , I lifted her up she wrapped her legs on my waist.

Elester cleared her throat , " Liam what are you doing?" , " Oh hey Elester, uhmm I was gonna come down and speak to you but since youre here , babe can I have a second with her ?" ,"No" she laid her head on my neck , " it will only be a few seconds , I promise" , " fine " she got off me ," don't do anything stupid my wolf isn't as patient as me" she growled moving away.

" She is a werewolf?" , " Yes and also the mate I thought I lost years ago" , " didn't she die?" , " Apparently not she was just casted and hidden, I am sorry Ele but we can't be dating anymore, now that ive found her there are things we need to do, again I am sorry " , I walked away from her following Ari's scent into the house.