4

" As we gather here today , you all should already know my son your new Alpha will be mated tonight , as his mate is human things will be done differently" Alpha Nizai spoke , he took out a knife.

" Son" Liam annoyedly stuck out his hand as he cut him multiple times till his blood filled the cup.

" She will drink his blood and he will mark her and they can finish up the mating bond privately afterwards " , " where is she anyway , I don't have all day " Liam asked annoyed.

The doors opened Colen walked in and behind him walked Arial , her head down her hands holding onto the dress tightly as she was nervous biting her lower lip.

Liam smirked as she came into his view " I see here we met once again princess" she paused in her steps hearing his voice.

She looked up snorted " No" , " No?" He asked " No , I won't marry you" she rolled her eyes and turned around walking away.

Gasps were heard everywhere with whispering.

A growl came from Liam as he , twisted her around and pinned , her on the wall marking her , she flinched from both pain and fear of how fast he got to her , she tried pushing him away but he grabbed both her hands pinning them above her.

Once he was satisfied he licked his mark looking into her eyes " I warned you before to never turn your back on me" he warned dangerously.

Colen walked to them giving him the glass filled with his blood " drink" she looked deep into his eyes " no " he grabbed the cup from Colen holding her in choke mode " open" he demanded but she didn't.

He tightened his grip on her neck and she opened her mouth , he poured the blood into her mouth giving the cup back to Colen " swallow" he demanded she did as told.

He repeated this untill the cup was empty , he licked the blood of her " I always get what I want sweetheart , whether its the easy or the hard way" she looked straight into his eyes and pushed him away from her and exited the hall.

He chuckled looking at his father " uhmm okay i guess the ceremony is done , lets all head of to reception then" the people got up , everyone was talking between themselves.

His father walked to him " and what was that about? Why did you make a bad first impression" , " she said no , a human like her thought she had the right to reject me" , " son how will you complete the bond ? Will you also force her ?" , " Father that girl has n....".

" She has every right to do as she wants , you have just given her that right , she is not your toy and you will not take out your anger on her , you will not force her to sleep with you Liam , I forbid it" Roliza spoke.

" But mom s.." , " she doesn't know our ways but you do , you disrespected this ceremony by forcing her to mate with you , we cannot change that now but you need to keep your wolf in check , you and her are now bidded together, she represents you and you her , keep your problems and pride private and be each others strength infront of others" she walked back away.

Liam sighed walking out with his father and Colen.

Roliza looked for Arial finding her in the garden " hey sweetheart" Arial turned her eyes red and puffy " oh sweetheart come here" she hugged her rubbing her back.

" I am so sorry my love" , once Arial calmed down she walked her inside and walked into the kitchen.

"I figured you wouldn't want to be around people but you do need to eat " Roliza said taking out a tub of ice cream and cutting a slice of cake.

" Sweet things help when one is sad" Arial smiled taking a spoonful of the ice cream.

" Look sweetheart, i see you and Liam started of bad , I won't apologize for him he needs to do that himself, but you both have bigger responsibilities, you a Luna him an Alpha , you have to be a united front infront of others don't let your problem be seen by the whole village or both of you will lose respect and that will bring a war" , " a war?" , "Yes darling once an Alpha is seen as weak others can fight him for his position as Alpha even from other villages , that will mean we as the Alphas family will be killed and you can be challenged and killed for your position too" she gasped.

" That's why you and Liam need to come to an agreement and be a strong front , starting with your mating bond" , " mating bond" , " uhmm yes sweetheart unfortunately for the bond to be sealed you and Liam need to have sex " , " whaaaat!" She screamed getting up.

" Is the no other way?" She shook her head " the longer you wait the more pain you'll get from the mark" she touched the mark flinching as it burnt her.

" Let me show you to your room " Roliza got up " you can take the food with you"  she caried the slice of cake as Arial took the ice cream.

"This will be your room ill be downstairs , goodnight sweetheart " she kissed her forehead handing her the cake.

She walked in the room. The room was huge , it had a big window view you could see the stars from here.

She sat down as she ate her ice cream and stared at the outside