15

Arial
I walked around following my uncles scent " I don't think you should tell him yet" I heard Dallas voice to him.

" I think so too" I said walking in " Fiona you know" , I nodded " if he knows he'll panic and won't focus on what's coming, so it's best to keep this from him" , " but you and the kids " , " I know but we won't die and you'll find us , being a seer is not to change what is to happen its to prepare ourselves, they need me alive " uncle nodded whilst Dallas was doubtful.

" Peter should be with you then , if he is then we can all not worry , I don't want to see Liam and Azitec that way again " Dallas voiced " if Peter is with her they will know we know and they will change the plan , everyone knows he can't be kidnapped he's a God only Azitec can fight him" , i looked between them.

" Azitec?" , " Azitec is a Guardian creature his power is to remove all bad that's why he only comes out when he needs to kill , if any of us were to be turned only he can kill us , he is above us all " , " is that why he called Peter a pup?" , " Azitec is the oldest and only living wolf from 5000 years ago , he might be in a 28 year old pups body but he is still old" , " Liam is 28?" They both chuckled.

7 years , he is 7 years older than me " you're only worried about the age gap of your human mate what of your wolf?" , " Her wolf is Princess Aliaza she's also pretty old " uncle voiced.

"Really?" I asked " yes if she wasn't so pulled together and lazy she would be close to Azitec" , anger filled me and I lost control of my wolf.

3rd person pov
" You dare disrespect me!" , " Just where I needed you" Amarillo voiced placing a hand on her head.

She collapsed with Dallas catching him.

"Are you sure of this?" Dallas asked " yes we need to bind them now before they start showing and eating her out" they put her down.

He lifted up the dress she was wearing covering her lower body with a blanket showing her stomach to them.

They both placed a hand over it murmering , words in a foreign language.

After a while , an angry Azitec stood hovering them " don't interrupt or it will be painful for her" , " what are they doing?" , " Since the is a war and witches coming they are binding the children so they won't feed on the negativity and won't end up eating away at her" , " they will eat her?" , " Yes when triplets are born they feed on blood because they're one with they wolves, so they feed on something between both human and animal" Peter explained.

" We should go , you will have to leave soon and id like it if we at least got one thing done " he voiced walking out.

Liam looked at Arial once more and followed Peter.

After a while , Dallas and Amarillo got up , and Liam came back lifting her up from the ground" you should've just asked her I am sure she would've agreed " , " yes but Ali wouldn't have let us , ill be over when the Elders arrive " Amarillo said and walked out.

" Ill go with you , you need someone to watch over her when you and your Beta train" Liam opened up a door and they walked in Collen was pacing up and down near the entrance.

" Finally, where have you been?" , " Hey Colen sorry I blocked you out we we're meeting up with Amarillo " , " I found them , the witches here I found them " he voiced.

Liam walked up the stairs putting Ari to sleep then walked back down " who?" , " There are 2 old woman and they daughters, you might know the daughters since they were close friends with Elester the 3 blondes" Liam nodded.

" I always felt the need to walk away when I saw them " , " yes that's how I knew because I walked towards them but something told me to turn and walk away but I didn't and they got nervous " , " did you do anything suspicious?" , " No I just told them I was looking for Elester wanted to be sure she's okay after the break up , even took them to lunch so it would seem like I was snooping for info" , " good , we're gonna be busy the next 2 days" , " with what?" , " Training " , " okay why is Dallas here? I am sure it's not for the food " he pointed over to Dallas who was fighting with his food eating aggressively.

" When we're training he'll take care of Ari that way I can focus better" , " okay, its quiet late ill head out" , " take him with and show him to one of the rooms " Liam voiced waving at Dallas and walking up.

He got inside the room taking a shower , he felt Arial enter from behind him laying her head on his back one hand touching up his abs the other grabbing onto his member.

" You're up and craving?" She nodded on his back he turned around bending to her length and capturing her lips , she wrapped her arms around his neck pulling him closer.

He lifted her up walking out of the shower and placed her on the corner of the bathroom counter , he slid himself inside her a growl rumbled from his chest as he pounded inside her.

Moans , groans , balls slapping , water gripping from both they bodies , the shower running behind them , " fuck " Liam cursed Arials toes curled she bend herself further back her eyes rolled to the back of her head , and she came , Liam came after her knotting inside her , he kissed down her neck feeling his member swelling down.

He turned her around bending her over the counter going in faster and roughly, his balls slapping on her ass as she , moaned and cursed at the force he was taking her , she came twice before Liam finally came.

They both panted out of breath holding onto the counter for support, he finally pulled out of her, his cum sliding down her sides.

" Why don't we actually take a real shower" Liam voiced pulling her into the shower with him.

The shower was long , with long kisses between them , him eating her out her on both knees sucking him , back shots, before they knew it , it was the AM and they were tired and asleep.