6

Ari woke up alone in bed , she checked the time and it was 3 in the afternoon, she got up seeing a note and food on a tray besides her.

" Take one pill and rest , someone will come back up with more food , I have some work outside , ill be back later on , don't overwork yourself okay"

She read the note and smiled taking one pill and having some fruits from the tray.

She got out of bed and frowned  noticing the blood stains on the sheets.

She changed the sheets and bedding, taking a shower afterwards, she walked out of the bathroom and into the closet , seeing a note on the side " i thought you could use your own closet space , i picked up a few things with mom , you can fill up the rest as time goes" , she smiled taking one of the dresses and wearing it.

She picked up the small box and opened it , a small silver diamond ring , silver watch and bracelet was inside.

She smiled putting them on picking up the note under the box " this is an apology from me to you for how i acted on our wedding night , i promise to never treat you that way ever again , Love Liam , please wear the ring at least" she chuckled.

She grabbed the sheets setting them inside the laundry basket and walked out with them as soon as she walked down the stairs a maid ran up to her " Luna please let me do it" she smiled " thanks" she gave the maid everything and continued down.

Into the kitchen " aaah Ria baby you're up" , " afternoon, sorry to be up this late " , " ow sweetheart its okay , today is your rest day noone expected you down here anyway" she sat down besides Roliza.

Elester walked into the kitchen with her tray of untouched food " i am glad the ring fits Liam was so nervous thinking it won't fit " , " he bought it?" Arial asked " yes sweety he asked the jeweler to cut it slim and " she took her hand taking the ring of showing her the initials inside " L 4 A" he asked them to write this too, you're truly lucky to be loved by him" , Elester snorted.

" Just because you forced him into doing all these things doesn't mean he loves her , Liam loves only me " she walked out.

Arial put the ring back on her finger " don't listen to her , Mia said you're a good cook" she nodded.

" I was craving for some sweet pork ribs today can you make them?" , " Ofcourse anything else?" , " Make any menu you like sweetheart you're cooking for 4 tonight okay" she nodded.

Roliza got up walked out of the kitchen " Luna , i am grace , i can help with anything you need in the kitchen" , " thank you so much Grace just show me where everything is and ill manage" she nodded showing her everything.

Arial started cooking up , Elester would come into the kitchen doing who knows what then leaving , Ariel paid no attention to her whatsoever.

It was now late evening Arial was done with the food , Elester walked into the kitchen bumping into Arial.

She dropped the glass of water "how dare you" she lifted her hand to slap Arial but she caught it " let go" she yanked herself feeling Liams presence behind her.

Elester slapped herself and cried " Arial I am sorry it was an accident please don't hit me" Arial looked at her confused.

" What's going on in here" the maids bowed down as Liam walked in with Colen " I..I.. accidentally bumped into Arial and she slapped me" , " Ari!" Liam shouted.

Arial fumming walked infront of Elester whispering in her ear " i am running pretty thin on patients for you for the day" she moved up from her ear removing her hand from her cheek.

"Oh and Elester " she looked at her , Arial slapped her " thats how you'd feel if I really slapped you" , "Ari!" Liam shouted getting in between them.

" Make sure to tighten your leach on your little pet , so they won't bother me yes?" She pushed pass him and stormed out.

Liam , hugged and rubbed down on a crying Elester , after she calmed down he walked her to her room " ill be back okay , Father asked me for dinner" she nodded and he walked back into the kitchen.

"Aunt Grace what happened?" , " The Luna spent her afternoon preparing dinner , Elester kept coming in and out of the kitchen bothering her , she bumped into the Luna and the glass fell , when she sensed you coming in she slapped herself and blamed the Luna" , " Ari made dinner alone?" , " Yes Alpha" he nodded going downstairs.

He found Arial sitting down as dinner was being served.

" Oh son you're back " , " yes mom " , " this looks amazing" his father voiced , he sat next to Arial , clearing his voice " mhhh Ari , I am sorry about earlier, Grace told me everything" , " so you needed to confirm it first to prove my innocence?" , " Ari its not like that" , " I don't care what you have with Elester , but I don't have to prove my innocence to you , you should already know which side to take , I am your wife , your partner, the future mother of your children, the Luna of your clan , i should be respected as such just as you're respected, having you fade between me and her shows where you stand , as an Alpha you should be ashamed of yourself for not being able to judge , based of whats in your heart" she got up and left.

" You know she's right , she shouldn't be the one who comes after Elester, she should've been the first one you went to when the incident occured" ,Liam sighed.

" Lets eat , it would be a waste to waste such tasty meal" Loriza voiced.

They ate in silence , with Loriza moaning to every bite she took , Liam finished up all his food in seconds and took a second plate " make sure to get Ria her food , she hasn't eaten since morning" he jumped up taking the food to her room.