12

Its been a few days since Arials wolf has been out , they were now heading of to her Nana.

They got there with Liam not seeing anything as the cabin is only visible to her and her Nana , they walked over the bearia.

"Wow , this looks beautiful" Liam murmed, Arial walked into the garden spotting her Nana.

" Nana" she hugged her tightly " oh my sweet child , Ria" , Liam stood walking around amazed at the cabins beauty.

They broke the hug " why didn't you bring her sooner ?" She asked looking at Liam , " we were catching up" he answered a small smile on his face.

" Let's go inside" she got up with Ria helping her and they both entered the house " wow this is more beautiful on the inside" he said still amazed such a place existed.

He sat next to Ria , " I am glad that you both are now here , I have something for you " she pulled out a small box " your father made these for you , he said Liam would know when you'll need to wear them , they will protect you from witches and spells , you can see beyond anything with these as they're sealed with his power and both of your bloods" she opened the box , and two anklet appeared.

" Those look small , I don't think they'll fit" Liam voiced " try it" Liam took one of the anklets and it jumped of his fingers expanding and locked itself on him fitting just perfectly.

Arial wore her own " Nana is this why you can't leave?" , " Yes I am the forest Guardian, and also your Grandma , I protect nature from both humans and Werewolves , I keep that waterfall alive and these trees , if I ever leave here they will all vanish and a war would break between the two worlds" she touched Arials stomach.

" And they will be my successors " , " they?" Liam jumped up " yes they Ria is carrying triplets , a might of Werewolves, the first in the last 5000 years" , " she's pregnant?" He asked again looking between Arial and her Nana " I am pregnant?" Arial asked.

" Yes darling " Liam lifted her up spinning her around " thank you , thank you , thank you " he shouted with her in his arms.

"Liam , you're making me dizzy with all the spinning " she said between giggles.

He stopped " I am sorry sweetheart, I am just too excited " he placed her down , attacking her face with many kisses " Liam!" She said still giggling.

He sat down pulling Ria to sit ontop of his lap as he laid his head on the crotch of her neck.

Nana walked back from the kitchen with some cake and biscuits, with some hot chocolate for both " she will need a snack , those bracelets will protect your children from the witches and all , they will not know she is carrying triplets as you should know , your kind kills such mightical creatures " Liam pulled Arial closer to him.

" Why do triplets get killed Nana?" , " Long ago the second Luna Arina gave birth to triplets , at that time we weren't aware of the power the Goddess gives some of us , the children, were asleep they never cried but when night came and everyone was asleep they would wake up and eat the people , Arina woke up one night and they were eating the Alpha her mate they father , she screamed and people came fighting off the children but it was useless as they were powerful at night , morning came and the children slept, they were killed immediately , after that no werewolf was to bear triplets, the witches would kill the children before they grew , but that was just a mith , when I carried your father and his siblings they turned out just fine ".

" You carried triplet?" , " Yes your father was a triplet , when they were 5 , I seperated them , your father a werewolf, Anita lives with the humans and Amarillo is the Warrior God" , " ive heard of Amarillo they say no one could ever look into his eyes or they will die" Nana chuckled.

" Only family , blood relatives could do so , it won't be easy when you give birth as they will need to be fed blood the first month after birth , I hunted every morning for fresh live animals , but you'd have to find a place to hide them until then because if they smell darkness or negativity they will kill those people , triplets are stronger when younger because they energy and power flow within them uncontrollably, they can't be apart if they are they will cause disasters , there will come an age where the youngest will finally be able to gain control and then when that happens it would be easier to seperate them " she sighed.

" It won't be easy but only the Alpha boy can stay with you , and the guardian will need to come with me , the Warrior will need to go with Amarillo " , Arial held her stomach tightly.

" So I won't ever see my children grow?" , " You will but from afar , you can't be with them , that would only put Liam and you in danger and the rest of your world" , tears rolled down Arials face.

Liam pulled her closer to him " we can visit them right?" , " Yes but no longer than 3 hours monthly " , " that will work sweetheart look at me " he cupped her cheeks " we can visit them every month my love don't cry , we will see our children " she nodded burying her head on his chest.

He stomach growled " and just like that they're hungry , eat the cake it will make you feel better , sweet things calm them down , when you are emotional " Liam grabbed the cake and started feeding Ria.

" You should eat some too your emotions are now linked " he took a few spoons himself but fed Arial more.

" Nana what's for lunch?" Arial finally blurted " your favorite, beef stew and dumplings, ill dish up" she got up as Arial smiled like a kid.

"Better?" Liam asked and she nodded , he kissed her forehead then pecked her lips as his hand traced her stomach " how far long do you think you are?" , " Mmmh a week" , " how ?" , " When my wolf came out you started to knot in me since then " he nodded.

" You're right , I was also suprised when that happened " they sat back and Nana shouted for them to go eat and they got up , well Liam got up Ari jumped up.