14

It was now the next day Liam took a day off helping Ari with her work , not that she needed it because what she mainly does is take care of the pack and they needs.

They were now at the park with the kids it was playtime.

He handed her a popsicle " here its kinda hot today" , " thanks won't you go to the office?" , " I am not leaving you until this is over and I know you're safe , I am so stupid who knows how many witches have been hiding living here" he rubbed his forehead.

" You won't always know everything my love , you were busy trying to protect your pack " he sighed wrapping his arms around her waist pulling her to him.

" I was thinking when you give birth how's about we go live at the glass house with the kids? Just like your Nana's cabin only a few people can see it" she nodded.

" Great idea" , " when Dallas comes I want him to check you out , he is a doctor and a healer as well and someone I trust , I just want to be sure you're okay , I don't like that you always just feel tired , I am worried" , " okay , I trust you" she laid her head on his shoulder feeding him her popsicle.

It was now late and dinner time , the food was served but Ari kept looking at the door " Ari what's wrong?" , " Something is in here it's standing outside the door" she answered.

She touched Liam's hand stopping him from getting up " its one of Amarillo's men" , the door swung open but no one was there.

Arial looked at the man standing in the door way " Fiona come with me" Liam suddenly got up " I am coming with you" , they walked out.

"You can see me? What's your wolf's name" , " Zitec " he paused and looked at him placing his hand on his chest.

" You hold such power yet you don't know how to use it " , " what do you mean?" , " Your mate is always tired around you because the energy inside you unused and untrained is draining hers , if it weren't for the pups in her she would've long passed" , he removed his hand from his chest.

"There that will give you a week of training and some time with her" he turned looking around " Fiona open the door " , " I do.." , " I showed you when I visited you by the waterfall " she did some signs with her hands and a white door appeared she opened it and they all went through.

They were in a golden castle , Amarillo turned feeling they presence, he walked faster to them but Ari ran to him , he picked her up into his arms like it was nothing.

"Princess you're finally awake , I thought you won't recognise me" she held on tight to him not wanting to let go " I am not going anywhere princess I am right here , I am sorry I left you that night" tears rolled down her face " hey look at me " she peeped up from his shoulder.

" I am not going anywhere, I promise" she nodded as he wiped her tears with his thumb.

He placed a hand over her stomach " mhh I see this little one's are growing , did mom give you the anklets?" She nodded " won't you say anything to me princess? I would like to hear your voice" , she jumped off his arms.

" I saw it and just like before I am afraid" Liam intertwined his hands in hers " before?" He asked " she saw her fathers death before it happened" Amarillo explained.

Liam turned to her " but she was like 6 " , Amarillo chuckled " she could already talk when she was 6 months what's your point?" , " Is that what will happen to our kids?" , Amarillo shrugged looking down at him.

" Yes , why haven't you let Zitec out?" , " He doesn't like coming out" , " so you're not one with your wolf?" , " What?" , " You and him are different , I can tell by just looking at you , you're not weak but you have soft edges , I know for a fact he doesn't even his own mate isn't one , so why haven't you trained him" Liam took a deep sigh.

" It's not that we're not one , I don't like taking him out because of his aggressiveness , he doesn't like people and is always looking to kill , I tried it and didn't like the end result " , " now that your powers have been unlocked why don't you give it a try" Amarillo put a hand on his shoulder assuring him.

" Peter can help" he voiced pointing at the man leaning at the wall looking at him " ive already submerged his energy he just needs to train his mind" Peter answered.

Dallas walked in smiling " sorry I am l.." he paused looking at Fiona " triplets? How will you hide them?" , " Could you take a look at her for me?" , " The kids are fine" , " i know I was asking if you'll look at her health is she okay? Everyone has been so focused on the kids they forgot about her own health"

Dallas held his hand over Ari " she's definitely low on iron and has constant abdominal pains , she also needs to rest and right now needs to feed them" , " abdominal pains? Why didn't you tell me?" He asked looking at Ari.

" She will have a lot of those during this pregnancy, the kids will try to eat at her insides if she doesn't feed them " Amarillo explained with a worried look on his face.

" What!" Liam turned unknowingly opening up a door to the kitchen, he pulled Ari inside with him and took out her food from the warmer and she ate.

Amarillo stood still not entering the door " how did you open the door? " , " I don't know I think Azitec did , he just said turn and I did " he explained.

Peter walked into the door and closed it " if it stays open for long the witches can trace it " he place a hand over Arial's head.

" Looks like Azitec is really fond of his pups and mate " he voiced.

" I guess " , " then he'd want to train for the war that's coming , I am sure he's seen it just as she did and so did I , but if you want to win you'll have to be one with him" his eyes turned dark.

"How?" A husky broad voice echoed, " I see you're finally out , bring him back" , " I asked you a question pup" , " I need both of you for this to work" Azitec looked at his mate wrapping his arms around her and taking her scent in and calmed down immediately his eyes turned yellow.

" This may hurt just a little" Peter voiced putting a hand over Liam's.

Ari got up opened a door and left them.