5

Liam walked into the room and sat next to her , she didn't say anything she just kept looking outside.

"I am sorry about earlier, my wolf he.." he sighed " i am just sorry" she ate her cake silently.

" What's your name?" , " Arial" she answered, " can we talk? " He asked and she nodded.

" As you know we need to uhmm" , " finish the mating thing" she finished his sentence " uhmm yes but i don't want to force you and if my wolf takes over , it will be painful and rough" , " your wolf?" , " Uhmm yes i am a werewolf, my wolfs name is Azitec he is , one of the strongest and his not good with people" , " is that why your eyes change color?" , " Yes when i am angry and he's incontrol they turn dark and when its me " he pointed at his green eyes and she looked at him, the locked eyes.

"And when they flick between the two , i am trying to gain control and when they turn yellow it means we're one" his eyes moved from hers to her lips then back to her eyes.

"You have something on your lip" , she wiped her lips " is it gone?" , " Can I?" She nodded.

He grabbed her chin with his hand bringing his face closer to hers the tingles they both felt from the small contact , he licked the cream of her cheeks to her lips , he pulled her closer and connected his lips to hers , she responded, they lips moved in sync with each other , she opened up her lips letting his tongue do wonders inside her mouth she moaned running a hand on his hair.

The both broke the kiss panting for air , he placed his forehead on hers " what's happening to me ? I feel hot" she said moving away.

" You'll keep feeling like that until we , you know, it will become unbearable the longer we wait" , " but I am not ready" she says taking a book faning herself.

" I know but it will be worse , but for now ill run you a cold bath , it will cool your body down" he got up and got into the bathroom.

She got up faning herself more as soon as Liam got out she felt her thighs and stomach clench , she bit her lower lip " shit " Liam voiced lifting her up and setting her inside the bath.

" Ill be right outside you take as long as you need" he walked out.

Liam walked out running a hand on his blond hair , he looked down at the bulge in his pants " seriously now" he sat on the chair.

Got up pulling out a towel and one of his t-shirt and putting inside the bathroom for her.

He sat back down and Elester walked in "babe ive been looking all over for you" , " Ele what are you doing in here?" , "Whats wr..." She paused seeing Arial walking out of the bathroom wearing nothing but Liams shirt.

"Liam what is she doing here? And why is she in your shirt" , " she needs my scent , and this is her room" , " what!?" , " Liam what's going on" Arials soft and low voice asked.

Liam looked at her with worry in his eyes " this is Elester my girlfriend, she and I will living in the room across this one" she looked up at him her eyes sparkling from the tears held inside them.

"Girlfriend?" , " Yes , you and i we just need to have a child , Elester is the one i love" she looked down not letting them see the tears to fall from her eyes.

"Okay" she answered "I'll come by every morning and night so we c.." , " have sex got it" she walked into the bed and covered herself letting the tears roll down into the pillow.

Elester snorted " you better know your place , he is mine and only mine, lets go baby" they walked out.

Liam could feel and hear her crying but he didn't know what to do.

They got in bed , Elester started kissing him but he wasn't in the mood " not today, ive had a long day let's just sleep " she nodded cuddling into him.

Liam
I couldn't sleep i could feel her crying and heating up , i looked over at the clock on the wall it was 3am.

I got out of the bed and walked out of the room.

I got into her room getting into the bed and cuddling her from behind" what are you doing?" , " We need to rest , you're restless I can't sleep either " , "but w.." , "sleep " i kissed the back of her head whispering sweet things to her and she fell asleep immediately.

Is this what it feels like to have a mate? The bond , me being able to feel everything she feels? I sighed closing my eyes as i lay my head on the crotch of her neck taking her scent in. I fell asleep.

It was now morning, I could feel her awake but afraid to move as i was snuggled tightly into her " morning" i said turning her around to face me "morning" her eyes were puffy her nose red , her pink lips pouty.

I moved the hair away from her face " you look beautiful even when you were crying" she hid herself under the blankets  , cute" stop teasing me" she answered.

" I am not , you look so cute " i got under the blankets tickling her and she laughed, i lifted her up with me and laid her on my chest " i am sorry i made you cry" she looked up at me , her eyes looked at me as if she was pleading at me to be only hers.

I cupped her cheeks , kissing down her soft lips , she moaned inside my mouth , i could smell her arousal.

I moved from her lips down her neck she mourned as i licked , sucked and nipped her mark.

" Please" she pleaded as my hand got between her thighs moving to her innocence she moved up , i paused looking at her " I promise ill be gentle " she nodded as i nibbed her earlobe connecting my lips to hers turning us around as i hovered ontop of her , sliding one finger inside her she moaned and i opened her up with my finger " please" she pleaded.

I lifted up the t-shirt connecting my mouth to her boobs she moaned grabbing a handful of my hair into her hand.

I slid down my pants , rubbing myself on her entrance, my lips moved up to her neck sucking on it and biting making sure i leave marks of myself on her.

I slowly slide myself into her , she holds on to my back digging in her nails deep inside me , i push myself in more her teeth sink into my collar bone and i fully insert myself into her , she lets go tears rolling down her eyes " are you okay" her eyes roll back as her wave hits us both.

I pound inside her , she moans louder "fuck Ari you're so tight" i groan , wait when did i give her a nick name.

He nails dug deep into my back as i feel her cumming , feeling myself closer to i go in faster and deeper she moans louder and her legs start shaking and she cums , i continue pounding inside her till she cums with me again , we both laid there panting for air , i looked down at her.

God this woman is beautiful, i kissed the top of her head.

Her wave hits us again and we start over.

Ari and I stayed in bed all morning, we passed out from exhaustion.