UIIWMBF 29 Make Friends

Copyright © eYinYang|2015

All rights reserve 2015

-------

Ilang weeks na rin ang nakakalipas mula nung first and last meeting namin ni Andy. It's kinda fun and awesome for me though. Nakakatuwa kaya yung experience na yun. It was memorable, sabagay, ikaw ba naman masabihan ng slut for the first time! Aba! Kundi maging memorable yun.

Nakahiga ako sa kama ko ng magring yung phone ko. Kinapa ko siya sa side ko then I answered it without looking at the caller I.D. It's either Bryle or mommy lang naman.

Si Chesca and Tori naman nakausap ko kanina, we made plans for tomorrow. It's Tori's Birthday so she decided to celebrate it with us.

"Yes, hello." Bati ko pagkaclick ko ng answer button.

(Rhica.)

Napabalikwas ako ng bangon then checked the caller to make sure if it's really him.

"Oh, sir Clinton, why?"

(Rhica, don't sir me. We're not in the office and sadly, you're not my employee anymore.)

Napangiti naman ako.

"Okaaaay, so? What's up Clint? Why did you call? Is there a problem?"

(Actually, there is, but we've settled it already. I just want to inform you that we're in the hospital right now because-)

"Wait! What?! You're in the hospital? Why? Are you hurt? Are you alright? Bakit naman kasi di ka nagiingat?!"

Napatawa naman siya sa outburst ko. (Wait, wait, Rhica calm down, okay? Breathe. Inhale. Exhale.)

Ginawa ko naman yung sinabi niya.

"Okay, I'm calm already, so, now, can you answer my question?"

(Okay, don't freak out okay?)

Tumango tango naman ako. As if na nakikita niya ako.

(Okay, we're here because ninang passed out a while ago but-)

"What?!! Why?!"

(I won't tell you the details, unless you calm down and shut your mouth and promise not to react until I'm already finished telling you what happened.)

"Woow, words of a gentleman.Okayyy fine, promise."

(I know that you won't shut your mouth unless I'll told you so. So, as of now, she's already stable, but she's still under observation.)

"What happened to her? Why did she passed out?" Kalmadong tanong ko.

(We don't know. They haven't tell us the results of the tests they did to her yet.)

"Okay. Thanks for the information and for informing me, I know that mommy won't tell me such things, cause she don't want me to worry about her but as of now I want to freak out but I know that she won't like it so yeah, thanks for letting me know."

Napatawa naman siya.

"Ahmmm, Clint, can you update me about mommy's situation? I'll be there as soon as I can."

(Okay. No problem. Take care okay?)

"Okay. Thank you. Bye."

(Okay. Bye.)

Then I ended the call.

Sayang kami ni Clint. Yah, if you're wondering, we've dated for a few times. But it didn't work out. We're too compatible with each other.Halos wala kaming difference so walang thrill and walang spark, so we decided to end it. And we became good friends naman so okaay lang.