UIIWMBF 39

Copyright © eYinYang|2016

All rights reserve 2016

-------

We've been in the Philippines for almost two weeks and me and Belle have been traveling and going to different places everyday.

Uuwi lang kami to sleep then we'll go on the road again.

We took a 2 days break pero naging busy pa din ako because may mga inasikaso ako na papers, check up and everything.

Then we continued our trips, Bell and I have been in Ilocos and Pampanga for a 6 days escapade.

We decided to go to church this later this day.

Bukas na din kasi yung welcome party and some secret event na sinasabi ni papa so sa malapit lang kami.

"Ate." I heard Rosalie knocking at my door.

"Come in, What is it?" I asked.

She entered my door. "Papa asked me to call you. He wanted to speak with you daw." she said.

"Okay, where is he?" I asked.

"He'll wait for you in his study daw." she said.

I nodded.

I went to papa's study.

I knocked three times.

"Pa?" I said.

"Hija, come in." he said.

Umupo ako sa upuan sa harap nung table niya.

"Ano po yun pa?" I asked

"Did you invite your friends for tomorrow?" He asked.

I nodded.

I activated my facebook account last night to invite my friends for the event tomorrow.

I also invited kuya Keith and message some of my close friends via facebook.

After that I deactivated my facebook account again.

"I have to tell you something." he said seriously.

"Ano po yun?" I asked.

"Hija, I know that this is not the uso these days, and I'm really sorry if I did this to you. I just want you to have the best." he said.

Kinabahan ako. "What do you mean pa?" I asked him.

"I agreed to an arrange marriage." He said.

"WHAT?!" I asked shocked.

"Tomorrow, we'll announce your engagement to that person." he said.

"Why?" I asked. Still shocked that my father agreed to a stupid plan like this.

"We are planning to put up another business. My business partner and I decided to merge, he agreed in one condition." he said.

"And your idea is be a family and I am the one you wanted to suffer?" I asked.

"Hija, it's not that." he said.

"Then what pa? Can you explain it to me?" I said then shut my eyes and held my head.

"Hija, it's okay if you don't want to. I think Rosalie will-"

I knew it. Black mail!

"No. I will do it. Rosalie is too young for this." I cut him off.

"But-"

"I've already decided pa. And I know you'll do something stupid again if I didn't agree to your plans." I said then sighed.