Uhh..? [NSFW]

(I'm doing this on phone, I will be back to fix this soon)

They are objects

Sadly no smut, just..sightly sexual themed

———————————————————

"B-balloon! Stop!~"

OJ was walking through the hallway of level 3; the second dormitory—about to walk downstairs to go inside of his office. But the noise made him stop to look over where the sound came from..it's Balloon's and Nickel's room..!

'Why did it sounded like that they were doing......d-did nickel moan or something??!'

He walked backwards—slowly to face the door of noise. He went up closer to the door, putting his glass body touching the wooden door.

"Oh come on Nickel~ its about to get heated up!"

"Pfft—oh yeah?! Show it to me!"

Oh—damn, they really were doing it! He backed away to continue his walk to his office, but..he then tripped! Oh clumsy OJ! 

Bump-o! As OJ fell on the floor—making a small cracking noise from his glass, The door opened in front of him—well, his body.

"Oh jeez OJ, are you okay??" Balloon called out. He rushed his way to get OJ up to his knees. Nickel came out to look at the scene that just randomly happened. "Thanks Balloon" OJ gets up to stand.

"Yeah! No problem OJ!" OJ looked at Nickel to see him kind of sweating..'oh jeez, I interrupted them' "I. Am. So sorry to interrupt your guys..doings!" OJ stood out straight. Making his eyes go dotting the walls with his awkward wide smile.

"oh, yeah—you BETTER be!" Nickel called out with a somewhat angry expression. "Y-yeah! I promise to never talk about this!" OJ then jogged his way—almost.

"Hey OJ! What Did You Mean By That?!" Balloon shouted. His face was a worried expression. What did he mean by that..?

His first thought is that: Nickel ''threatened'' OJ when he barked at him..somehow.

His eyes slowly glared at Nickel. He obviously did something about this.

"What?! Why are you eyeing at me Balloon?"

Okay yeah OJ saw a different picture from the noises but he knew that he had to correct his mistake, or else it might become......awkward to say the least.

"Oh—no, no, no, no, no—no. I actually thought that...you guys were..having..erm" But saying it to them would make so, so much awkwardness..

"Hey Balloon, you do know that OJ becomes DUMBER when his liquid is less, right? Soo imma head in. Don't forget that we're still in the round!" His voice gets lowered away as he went to the room. "Oh yeah.!" Balloon said in realization. 

"Get paper to pour juice in ya!" Balloon called as he shut the door.

Well..it's now him, the floor, the walls, the doors and his spilled liquid which is sticking on the floor..

~+~

"Aw man—tsk! The round ended!" Nickel groaned. He then watched Balloon's character get downed by the killer from Balloon's phone as the new round has started.

————————————————

They were playing Daybreak in roblox as Balloon was the killer. The reason why Nickel was kinda sweating is that Balloon was chasing him and he was about to die. He was lucky that OJ came by. Maybe that luck never truly have gone away?~