Nicknames

"Mac and cheese!"

The blue pic-nix table then summoned a bowl full of mac n' cheese with a spoon. Held by hands, Balloon moved it in front of Nickel's view.

"Thanks, Balloon" 

"Oh yeah, no worries..Nicks"

Nickel eyed at him when he was about to eat his lunch. Balloon takes notice of this, raising an eyebrow.

"What?" Balloon asked

"Oh, nothing...Floaty"

Balloon then immediately took the challenge that Nickel was obviously trying to play.

"Oh ok..Nickle"

"well ok!...Balos"

"ok!...cent"

"oh ok!...rubber!"

The battle between them was..legendary. And its almost like they think they have the upper hand, only to hear the other say a pretty good comeback. 

They can only see each other with smirks on their faces. Only getting wider when its their turn.

"Ok! Shorty!"

"Well ok—Chubby!"

"Ok?? Bug??"

"i-"

Each comeback was making the food colder and colder. But will Nickel eat it after he gives up? No! He cant give up! He cant lose at comebacks, but goddamn that fat red ball thing is getting better names than him!

Balloon kept looking at him, waiting for more as he has more silly nicknames he has for the thin grey thing. Smiling enjoyably at him.

But Nickel wasn't loss at words, not yet until he wins!

"Ok...Balls??"

Balls?? What was Nickel thinking?

"ok daddy-"

"WHAT-"

Nickel then never ate his lunch in that day..probably busy with Balloon in that cabin.

—————————————

Sorry for this being the shortest one shot alive

Its still funny to me as i type this—

Very sorry for this short oneshot