The Drama Club: DAY 1

Normal American high school au

Armless objects have robot arms

Objects form

Blushes are visible..they're real..

Theres gonna be 5 parts of this so this is 1/5 which will be called DAY

Ok enjoy now

—————————————

' Do you want the thrill?, the light upon you?, the stage to be yours? Then join the drama club! '

"Huh" Balloon said with a curious tone. Many, many students were walking, talking and over all loud around him. Cant help it if you're at the main hallway. 

The feeling to be able to let everyone hear him just felt so powerful! Though also at the same time, its scary to perform in front of everyone..like what if you fell?

Rewearing his bag as he look at the whole ad-paper to see a single ticket hanging at the edge of the poster. Without thinking, he immediately grabbed it. Thatts when he regretted it.

' oh jeez..welp—theres no going back now '

Balloon flips the ticket to see the when it will start since the front side says "grab me!"

"Thursday..at 2:10–after school?!—anyways..at 20th..!"

"That would be a week away!" He called out.

"oh god he's joining the drama club!" A voice could be heard behind Balloon, which makes his spine shiver..The rough objective voice..it was Nickel's..

Balloon slowly turned to his side, only allowing his side eye to be his sight. He sees Nickel and Baseball leaning against the yellowish wall. It was lucky for Balloon that Nickel wasn't looking at him as he was looking at Baseball, talking. "Hey!—i wonder how he's gonna fall on you again!" Baseball called out.

Balloon looked away and walked away as fast as he could from them with a blush on his face, he ducks his headish-body, looking at the floor. 'Oh GOD!'

You see..Balloon and Nickel's relationship is very..very awkward. The first time they interacted, was when Nickel started saying some rude stuff and Balloon PINS him at the lockers. Instead of disgusted, Nickel blushed. Which causes a lot of rumours where they are dating.

The second time they interacted, was somewhere at the cafeteria: where Balloon slipped on top of Nickel as they bumped each other. But the scene where Balloon got up...he was ''riding'' on Nickel.

The THIRD  time was where Balloon was in the library and Nickel just happens to be there around him, which—for some reason—some people aww'ed at them, even though they were facing away from each other..thats when the both of them realised that they have to avoid each other from now on.

And well, all was well until next week..great

Thursday 20th: 

The 6 students came to the drama class at somewhere around 2:03~2:09

Balloon

Silver spoon

Paintbrush 

Goo

Baseball

And..Nickel

"Welcome all and around!—im glad that you guys are all here!" The voice seems to be heard somewhere..under..