The Flirt/Rizz Battle Incident

Everyone was just, minding their own business in the lobby. Some were playing games, some talked to each other and some were just outside, enjoying getting sunburns.

Everything was like that until some two idiots started being loud in the lobby. But everyone didnt mind that, they were used to it due to the Cherries: Cheeky and Cheery, Yin-Yang, Trophy and Cheezy (he change his name cuz he thought it looked cooler with the Z in his name) & Pickle and Knife, they would sometimes yell when they die in the game..

But to surprisingly surprise you!—its none of them. 

Its Balloon and Nickel.

They wanted to see who has the most creative compliments—Flirt edition. No homo, of course for the bros. 

And as the quote says: 'its not gay if you say—"no homo for the bro-mo" '

"Are you a 1? Cause if we were to plus each other, we would be a 2" 

Balloon just giggles at Nickel, finding it funny how Nickel used a math related way to say it. What Balloon didnt notice is that his face was redder than before. And Nickel just smirked at him. The point of this game is who gets flattered the most, if you feel flattered, you lose.

Balloon then stops his short laugh to look at Nickel, realising that he made himself look stupid by that compliment. And by that, Nickel smiles evilly at him.

"Uh—Well..um!"

Balloon couldn't think of another way to fight back Nickel's compliment. Nickel then started laughing at Balloon, interrupting his thoughts. "Hah! I already won!" Nickel said as he cooled down. smiling by his victory 

This was slowly annoying Balloon but as in like—friendly annoyed, blinded by his words—he just said what came to his mind.

"We'll see about that after we're done on the bed"

Nickel's victory smile slowly turned into a scared-shock face with lots and lots of redness on his face. Balloon chuckles by his face. 

Balloon slowly then realise that..the room went quiet. He turns to look at everyone he can see that was in the main room. And as its turns out, there was a lot of damn people who looked at him. Balloon gasped, quickly looked away and faced Nickel, who also did the same thing as Balloon. 

Nickel looks at Balloon with an angry—full of embarrassment-face. "You will die tonight" Nickel seems to say with his mouth with his silent words.

"Well? What are you waiting for!" Yang yelled. "Yang!" Yin called out right after Yang.