Looking after the sick

Requested by: cosmicpoptart69FIRST REQUEST!!!1!1!!!Takes place at island ——————————

The cold weather has effected Nickel, making him have quite the sneeze. It was so horrible for him! Tea Kettle suggested that he should go to his room to relax and get warm. 

He listened to her advice and went to his room. Getting on top of the bed and trying to get the blanket on himself. He sighed longingly as he was starting to get used to Balloon's help. Where he would always pick him up softly, place him on bed and places the blanket on top of him. And for some reason..pat him on the head

Looking at the ceiling, he was starting to get very bored. Until a knock was heard from his door.
"come in, whoever you are"—*sniffs*His voice sounded like some nerd. 
"o-ok!" The voice was heard. Nickel immediately knew who is the voice.

As the door opens, Balloon came in with a dish with his hand. He then smiles at Nickel as he closed the door behind him. Walking towards him, he placed the dish on Nickel's bedside table. Showing the dish to be some hot soup, made ready for the sick object.

"Soo, you're gonna eat that in front of me?" 
Balloon giggled as he rolled his eyes in annoyance. "No Nickel, this soup is made for you! Im just here to feed you"

Balloon grab the spoon and the bowl to make it near Nickel. "Sit up, you wouldn't want your bed to be soaked with soup."
"ughhh...not now" Nickel groans. "Im not hungry!"

Balloon could only stare at him before he threatened him.
"I can make you sleep with me agai-"  "Okay! Okay! Fine! whatever!"

 Balloon smirks cheekily at him. Nickel glared at him when he sit up, leaning on his pillow.

Balloon then started feeding him the soup. It was slow, but Balloon find it cute when he fed Nickel. Always smiling enjoyably at him. And poor Nickel who couldn't really think properly cause of his sickness. But feeling the nice, well-salted heated tasty soup on his tongue made him so relaxed. Closing his eyes as he enjoys the soup, being fed by Balloon.

'

After finishing up the yummy soup, Balloon places away the bowl from the bed. He started laughing to himself quietly. 

"What are you laughing about Balloon?"This startled Balloon as he muttered some random words. "Just spill it out!"—Nickel sniffs. "W-well, its just that. I find it funny how i fed you like a mother feeding to her child"

"So you're saying that im a child?"

"Well—in that situation, yeeahh?"

Nickel rolls his eyes, slightly smiling at that thought. "tsh"
Balloon then pick up the bowl and walked to the door. "You should go to sleep Nickel! That way, you'll get better" he opens the  door to almost leaving, til he heard Nickel sneezing like four times, sniffing up. 

They both stared at each other, then Balloon calmly smiles at him. "i guess i'll be with you"—he said as he went outside. Nickel didn't expect this to happen. 'Did Balloon really lied to me? Ughhhhh' he groans mentally. 

Balloon comes back as he close the door. But turning his head to look at Nickel. It seems like he's shaking. "Dont worry, i'll hug you when i go on bed, okay?" 

"oh yeah, take your time Bal, take it slowly" 

'Bal? Interesting nickname you made'

Balloon quickly switch off the light and ran towards Nickel's bed. Jumping and let the air around him slowly let him fall on Nickel.

Nickel jolted when he felt Balloon's face WAY near his face. But Balloon quickly went away from his face. 

Like damn, he could've canceled Nickel's cold if he would've still been at that position.

Slowly making himself go under the blanket, he immediately cuddles Nickel. Who let out a short scream.

"Hey! Don't surprise attack me like that!"

"Too bad, its your fault that you're sick right now" 

Nickel rolls his eyes as he sniffs away. Making a grumble sound. But that made Balloon laugh. 

'

"so, what was the soup flavour? It was very delicious" Nickel asked. 

"Oh! Its like, beef flavour!" Balloon happily answered.

"Oh cool. Maybe you could get that for me some day" But, by now he was starting to get pretty tired. About to fall asleep, he felt something pressed against his head 
And if something was that soft—not too hard or too faded to feel and it didnt felt like it was touched by a hand or fingers, it wasn't a pat too—wouldn't be lips?

'Stupid Balloon, always taking advantage of me' He smiles softly, falling asleep

—————————————Its 4:27 😁  AM      

    😀

HelP