What Comes After Everything?

Requested by BreadTheBunny

Object form

Spoilers for S3 EP17

And if my thoughts about how the future will go becomes an actual spoiler—Im sorry...which i doubt will happen

——————————————————

Imagine where Springy comes up to fight back out of the ground.

The Floor fought back with tricks and tactics with summoning pillars out of from sand and grass. But it takes pain on him too.

Mephone4 is in distress with everything going on. Betrayed by walkie talkie, the whole situation reminding him of what happened last season but worse. He hid away, trying to deal with his memories and panic attacks. 

The objects were helpless this time in this season. One can pop, one cant run if one rock can trip her over and one is able to fight them, just not so confident in himself. 

And at the smoke, caused by fire, and the loud glitch noises of haunting giggles. Balloon could see Floory looking so tired but with determination. But he knew Floory cant bare it anymore. All of the low objects were losing hope. 

Balloon tries to quieten his cries. 

Along his side weren't going well too, with Cabby trying to get Silver Spoon help out. But her yells were the same as what is happening outside of their hiding spots. 

Everything..everything was hell. 

But thankgod the whole thing was on live, meaning everyone can report the chaos right now. And thankfully, OJ saw, and knew where they were.

The police, the firefighters and the doctors came on speedy boats, as many as they needed to save the show and the objects on the island.

The support unit seek for survivors, the attackers waters the fire down and the protecters distracted the popular idol of their cereal maker, Springy. 

Just imagine that happening as you're still standing in the dark island. Gloom and dark. 

Just imagine your friend is in danger and is crying as you're far away from them, not knowing as you stand on the wet sand.

Just imagine that.

Because that really happened. 

The group were safely rescued. The other team of helpers gain the objects who were in the Indefinite Island got reported by this terrible news, this makes Nickel felt worried for Balloon. Knowing that Balloon isn't build for such hostile environments.