Toy [SMUT]

Porn without plot

Object head form. Nickel has robotic arms

———————————————————

Nickel surprisingly hook Balloon by his arm to make out. They both sit on Nickel's bed. Balloon pull off with him breathing heavily now with his tongue sticking out. Nickel grins at his face expression. He looks so cute~

Nickel slowly laid on his pillows and move Balloon's face where his waist is. Nickel then pulls his shorts down, revealing his dick to Balloon's eyes. 

"Eheh~" Balloon let out. Knowing what to do, he gently holds his dick and then begin sucking on it. 

Nickel sightly moan at the feeling. It feels ticklish. Nickel leans into the pillows deeper, enjoying it. And it shows Nickel's butt more too. 

Balloon stop sucking and start rubbing his dick, while he begin to lick his asshole now. This freaks Nickel out.

"H-Hey! Im top!" Nickel shouts impulsively. Balloon rolls his eyes as he stop licking, giving him a smirk. "Yeah right"

Nickel scoffs playfully. "i guess we're ready then?" Balloon gave a nod. Balloon then gave Nickel a kiss before Nickel moves behind him. 

"im going in, bud~"

Nickel then puts his penis inside Balloon's hole, slowly thrusting it to start the action. They're in a cowboy position (where Balloon is the horse 😍)

Balloon made some low mumbles with each movement inside of him. Nickel enjoys his noises. But its not loud enough. He grabs a toy at the end of the bed. But its not some kid friendly toy. Its a dick toy. 

He sucks on it first before slipping it inside of Balloon's hole. "aaAAH! W-what did you put in t-there!??" Balloon said with a worried tone. Nickel smirks cheekily as Balloon turns his head to stare at him. Nickel then shoves the toy inside and begun to continue to rapidly thrust and rub inside, both at the same time.

Balloon uncontrollably moans loudly. 'Its too much..!'  

They continue on and on. With Balloon already came two times. Nickel finally came inside of him. Releasing a creamy filling. He pulls out his dick, with the top still continuing to leak and with the connection of cum to Balloon's hole, as his butthole begins to leak out the cum. 

Nickel then pull out the toy outside, making a plop sound. It made Balloon flinch. He then flops onto the bed and smile to Nickel tiredly. His breathing was quite heavy too. Nickel falls onto the remaining spot on his bed and then cuddles with Balloon. 

The silent wasnt a bother for them. But then Balloon chuckled before looking Nickel at his eyes. 

"man..i wonder, how you will react if i used it towards you" Balloon smiles cheekily. 

Nickel sightly sweats and gave a nervous smile. "Y-yeah...i wonder?..."

Because if Balloon used it towards him, it'll make his ass sore.

—————————————————

I tried