The carnival day

It was just a normal sunny day, and Mephone4 made a plan to go to the carnival! This was unexpected but it would be nice to take a break from the show.

As he book a ship on himself, he was ready to get everyone to join him!

"Wait—we're going to a carnival?" Paintbrush questions. Mephone4 had gather everyone near the Pic-Nix table, making sure he wasn't missing anyone or anything. 

"We sure are, Paintbrush" Candle smiles at them. "Ugh, the clown world we're going! It better not be worse like the last time i've been there" Silver Spoon squeezed his eyes with a 'B-eW' sound. He cross his arms as well in a mood. "aw—is, the rusty prince not happy?" Paintbrush teases at him which makes silver spoon take offence.

While, Balloon was getting excited! He was sightly jumping on the nicely brushed grass. As Nickel just watched him with a calm smile.

As the ship came on time, everyone came on board and soon they were able to see the big and colourful carnival! When the ship arrived, everyone burst out of the ship. Stepping on the wooden plates. They were instantly stunned to see what was awaiting them, fun.

"Everyone wait!" Called out mephone4, as he was the last one to get out of the ship's gate. When he catch up with everyone, everyone was waiting for him. 

"As everyone should know, everyone will still be in their groups. Hurry up now!" Mephone4 said as he clapped his hands. Making everyone go into their groups. "Great, this is very good organisation me!" Mephone4 charms himself. 

As everyone got their tickets from the ticket counter. The three groups went their on ways! 

"Okay sinkers! We must stay as a group so just incase we wont lose someone!" Lifering ordered! Knowing him, he would be very overprotective when it comes to..water. "Tsk, as if i'll join you guys. Im going alone!...along with box!" Nickel said as he was putting box on his thin sides. 

"Well—okay then! We wont be helping you if you get lost!" TK hmp'd at him. "W-wha! TK! we need everyone with us!" Lifering complain.

Nickel was about to get ready for his walk journey, he saw Balloon approaching him. He was confused but he did want to know what Balloon wants from him. As Balloon came near to Nickel, it would seems like Balloon was trying to say something but he couldn't, i guess it would be him just thinking of what to say. But he did manage to say it though.

"I..uh, can i join you guys?" Balloon asked. It was silent when Nickel looks away, making Balloon worry. But it's all good when nickel said 'yeah, sure, whatever'

'Yeah..just gotta keep the enemy closer'

Walking past the fun games and all, there was this one thing Balloon saw that was quite interesting for him. Its where you have to punch that weird egg and you have to be strong to get some tickets. But there was something about that machine. Other then some tickets, there was a white fluffy teddy bear he found cute! And that seems to be the prize!

"UH? BALLOON!" Nickel shouts, making Balloon out of his daydream. Balloon tried to look for Nickel and Box, only to see Nickel standing far away from him. "Hey uh, come over here!" Balloon shouted back. "FINE!—ugh" Nickel yelled back. Absolutely just so annoyed. He came back to Balloon to see the punching machine.

"Sooo, what do you want? Huh?" Nickel asked. Just trying to find what was interesting to him. "Can we get that bear! Its so cutee!" Balloon was getting hype while Nickel was..he had the face of 'really' but that was quickly change into something else.

"pffftt!!" Nickel then started to laugh. Which made Balloon stop what he was doing. "Look, what you're doing is cu—imeant-weird..like wanting a fat ice bear! Hah! Dont make me laugh again, Balloon!"  Nickel kept on laughing and laughing..but he's gonna regret that.

"BALLOON! PUT ME DOWN!!" Nickel yells at Balloon..in fear, who was holding his sides. Like some pizza style when the cooker spins it, making Nickel's legs aim for that punch bag. "Not until we get that bear" Balloon said in some cowboy voice. Then, Balloon ran towards the machine. Balloon yelled in determination while Nickel yelled in fear.

As Nickel's leg hit that punch bag, he magically flipped dramatically, making a ringing noise. Making Balloon surprised.

008

013

026

034

"34?! Aw—c'mon" Balloon said in annoyance, seeing how weak he did. "MMHP! NMMMH—NMMMMH! MMHP!" Nickel has landed tails, meaning it was harder for him to get up. "Oh jeez—did i break your leg?!" Balloon grabs onto Nickel's sides to help him stand. Nickel was breathing heavily—"Oo-oh, yeah! Ohhh noo! You broke my legs!—Just let me go! Im tired of you holding me!" Nickel yelled.

Balloon just stared at him, sightly tired by him. "jeez, okay" 

But right after that, they heard a ring-ding-ding! Someone have hit the punch bag! Both of them turned around to see

It was box who..'punched' it. Either way, he scored a 100! Meaning he can get the polar teddy bear! Balloon gasps in happiness.

Balloon ran towards box, grabbing the chubby bear and hugging it. 

Nickel gazed at Balloon with some admiration. It was cute to look at Balloon who held the polar bear up to his rosey cheeks, making him smile a bit.

"Soo...what are you gonna name it?" Nickel asked.