I hate you

Chaeyoung's POV

I quickly rushed home after my shift from my part-time job because my boss was kind enough to let me go early.

But then I passed by a chicken place nearby, which reminded me of Mina, so I had to get her some. She really loves their fried chicken here and heinz ketchup.

Finally, I'm on my way again. I smile as I listen to music on the bus.

When I arrived, I quickly opened the door and went upstairs to surprise her in her room.

Suddenly, I froze by what I saw as I opened the door. Mina is on the bed being kissed by a guy on top of her.

---
Mina's POV

I heard a loud thud when the door of my room opened and Chaeyoung dropped a plastic bag.

I felt like a cold bucket of ice poured on my head by what she saw.

My ex-boyfriend got off me to see the fuzz.

"Oh, it's your sister." He utters, and Chaeyoung suddenly ran away.

I quickly got up, but he held my arm, "Where are you going?"

"Chaeyoung.."

"Leave her. She's the one who disturbed us."

I pushed him, "Don't ever talk to her like that! This was a mistake. Get out!"

He scoffed, "Whatever," and storms out of my room.

I quickly ran to Chaeyoung. I sighed in relief when I found her where I knew she would be. At the park of our neighborhood sitting by the swing.

"Chaeyoung.." That's all I could say to her.

She doesn't look at me as if I don't exist, and I completely understood her.

"Chaeyoung, please...talk to me," I begged while kneenilng in front of her, holding her hands.

She shoved my hands quickly, "How could I after what I just saw? How could you do this me??" I could hear the pain in her voice, which made me start tearing up.

"I-I know I was wrong. It was a mistake. I'm really sorry -" I say with a shaky voice.

"Do you think a 'sorry' would fix everything? I should be the one crying right now, and shouldn't you be explaining?"

"Y-you're right. You deserve to know what is going on."

"You better be honest."

"How honest do you want me to be?"

"Very. Tell me everything, how it started until right now."

I sigh, "Can you take it?"

"Tell me everything now, or I won't talk to you ever again."

My eyes widened, "Okay. It was a month ago. We bumped into each other at the mall, and he wanted to keep in contact and just be friends. I thought it wasn't a big deal, so I agreed. Then when you went to your school camping trip I went to drink with my classmates in college and I saw him there again. I was so drunk I couldn't remember what happened but we did it, I woke up next to him on the bed. He then started visiting me at school or at my part-time job sometimes. Today he surprised me again at home and I thought you were coming home late. But we only did it once, and I regret it so much now."

She shook her head, and I could see the anger and disappointment in her face.

"Is this how pathetic you think I am Mina? Just because I'm your step sister and we can't date each other openly you can go and do that with someone else while we're like this? Especially the guy who already broke your heart once and you cried so hard for him before? That's still technically cheating! What if I did that to you huh?"