Suspicion

"Look, Momo, they're coming in together again!!!" Sana pointed at the gray Rolls-Royce entering the school ground heading towards the teacher's parking lot.

Momo gasps, "Omo, omo, you're right!!!" and the two squeal in excitment.

The rest of their friends in their group, Dahyun, Jihyo, Nayeon, Jeongyeon, and Tzuyu shook their heads towards their friend's reaction.

Jihyo sighs, "Here they go again."

"I still don't get why you have to suspect two women who are colleagues to be dating just because they came to school together in the same car. Are they even gay?" Tzuyu asks while reviewing her assignment.

Sana sighs but ends with a grin as she walks to Tzuyu, stroking her hair, annoying the tall girl.

"Tzuyu-ah... don't you think it's unusual for 'best friends' to arrive so early for school together in the same car? Do you think Professor Son has the time to go all the way to Professor Myoui's house to pick her up when they live way far from each other??? Unless they spent the night in one's house together!!"

"Use your brain, you shiba inu!! We, as best friends, even do that all the time, and we're not even dating! Maybe she just went really, really early to pick her up, and what's wrong with having a sleepover at a best friend's house, huh? THAT'S...VERY...NORMAL, and the other teachers also do the exact same stuff!! Why don't you suspect them of dating, too??"

"We get your point, Yoda, but it just hits differently when it's Professor Son and Professor Myoui, you know!! Plus, they look so good together!!" Momo butts in and SaMo squeals again, making the rest of their friend group face-palm themselves.

"How did they get to this point again?" Dahyun asks.

Nayeon sighs and starts to narrate the story.

Professor Son is the homeroom adviser of the said friend group. So, of course, these girls often seek help or clarifications from their adviser and look for her around the campus during their free time.

They noticed that they'd often see Professor Son together with their language teacher, Professor Myoui, both on or off school hours.

It was obvious the two teachers were quite close friends, but as the school year went on, SaMo made theories about the two, claiming that they were... 'more than best friends'.

Even in the simplest things any best of friends would do specifically teachers like eat lunch together, hang out on weekends, tease one another, borrow stuff from each other, and go inside each other's office whenever they want, SaMo always gave it another meaning when it came to Professor Son and Professor Myoui.

"But like... why does it have to be specifically those two teachers??" Jeongyeon asks.

"That's the question only they can answer." Nayeon replied as the 5 looked at SaMo again.

---
Mina's POV

"Your students are at it again, Professor Son." I chuckled as I got down from Chaeyoung's car. Of course, I noticed Ms. Minatozaki and Ms. Hirai going crazy when they saw me going inside the campus in Chaeyoung's car.

For me, the two were always obvious that they were suspecting something going on between me and Chaeyoung whenever we'd passed by them and they'dgeert us, but I didn't mind because they were just teenagers.

"Yeah, they're quite a weird bunch, but I can't deny they're my top students in class. I also don't get why they think of us like that." Chaeyoung replies as she brings down her things from the car.

"Let them be. It's just a phase they'll get over it." I giggled, and Chaeyoung nodded with a sigh.

"Thanks for picking me up again. You didn't have to leave at 4: 30 am just to get to my place." I thanked her with a smile.