Mommy pt2

Part-2

Chaeyoung's POV

I woke up as i saw my surroundings and it was so sunny. I unlocked my phone and saw the time. Holy shit!. It was 12:40. Gosh, dad had already left. Why didn't someone wake me up?.

I quickly woke up and ran to the bathroom. And opened the shower as it fell. Suddenly my gaze went down and fuck i again got a bonner.

I tried not to jerk and let the water relax me which helped me. Thankfully. I don't want to get drained or jerk off this early mornin- Afternoon.

I closed the shower and took my comfort wear. Boxer and my shirt. I wore it as i put my perfume onn. Okay i am just addicted to perfume.

Suddenly my face started to turn red. Holly shit! I have to spend a whole week with her. And she literally gave me blowjob and handjob. It's going to be so awkward. God please save me.

I turned the door knob and went down. My footsteps was Heard in the house as there was dead silence.

I took a peak to kitchen and saw Mina wasn't there. I sighed and went to open the fridge as i took the can of beer out. I was about to turn around when someone i felt behind me.

Fuck.

I turn around and saw Mina leaning on the counter while her arms were cross on her chest which was poking her boobs out. Her eyes were intensely staring at me. The silence was getting much awkward until i saw her outfit. Which made the condition worst because my cock twitch at that sight.

She was wearing her oversized tshirt and white socks. I don't know about panties but she is definitely not wearing bra inside.

Fuck.

"G-good morning mom"

"Morning?" She said and chuckled. I loosed up a little as she moved to the stove.

"Yeah" i said.

"Dad safely went to airport?" I asked as i went to sit on dinning table which was connected to kitchen as Mina was simply infront of me.

"Yep, Bambam took him" she said. I rolled my eyes when she said Bambam. That Bambam always drool over Mina.

Fuck that jerk.

There was completely silence which wasn't uncomfortable because i was busy on my phone. Suddenly Mina came and stand next to me as she leaned to take the knives which was on the other side of mine. And because of that her boobs brushed my face. I was fucking blushing when i realised it. Mina didn't said anything and started to peal the apple and put it on the plate.

After cutting 3 apples she gave the plate to me.

"Eat" she said. I didn't complaint as i started to eat the apples and continued to play with my phone.

Suddenly my phone got snatched and the next thing was unexpected. Mina came and sat on my lap and my eyes got widened. I looked at her who was smirking at me.

"M-mom" i said to her as she shifted a little. It fucking twitch my cock.

"Why aren't you behaving as before. Do you regret last night?" She asked me disappointment in her voice.

"No ofcourse no!" I said very quickly and then mentally slapped myself. Why the fuck was there excitement in my voice!.

"Then you enjoyed?" She asked in
happy mood.

I gulp as she turn around and now she is facing me. My hands were floating in air which Mina took and put it on her ass. I started to sweat and i wanted to squeeze it and i was just too close but i control not to squeeze and control. But it started to get harder as soon as she pressed her body on mine.