Mommy pt3

Chaeyoung's POV

Last night was super fun. We had our talks and it was simple and cool. Today we're going to shop things for household and Mina requested me to bring her to mall so here i am getting ready.

I looked myself in the mirror and went down to catch Mina on the sofa talking with a guy with black hair whose back was facing me. I went near them as I saw again that jerk, which ruined my mood. That fucking Bambam.

I hate seeing him, that motherfucker always flirts with Mina. Ugh

"Hey Chaeyoung. How's your work doing?" He asked and i gave him fake smile.

"Better" i replied shortly and he nodded before going back to talk with Mima.

I huffed and looked at Mina
who seemed to be annoyed by
his talks. So would i, he is talking ridiculous.

"Um ba- I mean mom let's go we have to go mall" i said and she looked at me with relief untilBambam poped in between.

"Ah come on i would drop you
guys" "No it's fine, i have a car" i said but again that ass.

"So give me a lift, i want to buy some clothes for my nephew." And with this sentence i was forced to let him accompany us.

I wish if i could just jump out of car with Mina and let this jerk get fall from a cliff. How satisfying.

I started to drive the car as i set the mirror at Mina's direction and she winked at me through mirror. But that jerk came at the back and sat with her. Having no option i continued to drive and he was rambling behind me.

"Mina, you know i would have dated you if you wouldn't be married at such a young age."

"Oh, come on, haha."

"No, really, like look who would reject this goddess with such a beautiful face and sexy body, huh?" Bambam said.

I ignored their conversation until i saw from the mirror that Bambam was holding Mina's hand, and he was caressing her hand, and Mina didn't even care to shove him. I also noticed the closeness,Bambam was really maybe 2 fingers apart from her face, but their legs were touching.

My grip on the steering wheel tightened, and i clutched the gear as i sped up the car. I was so angry, so fucking angry.

Angry because Mina let him do that.

"Chaeyoung slow down" Mina said but I
ignored her as we arrived at mall.

Bambam get off the car and held his hand for Mina to get off when I spoke.

"Actually Bambam, we we're planning to go back our home. Mina forgot her phone" i said which made Mina looked at me with confusion but I didn't care about it.

"Really Mina?"

"Ah-um yeah" Mina said.

"I can com-" before he could say anything i shutt the car door and speed up to our house leaving that jerk there.

"Ch-Chaeyoung" Mina said but i didn't give her attention.

We got off the car, and she followed me inside. I opened the door and pulled Mina inside and slammed her on the door.

She groaned as the door touched her, and her eyes contained fear.

"What do you think you were doing with that jerk?" I said to her with my harsh tone..

"I- i didn't"

"Oh? And the way he was holding your hand and there was just some space between you two face and your legs were touching his!" I said. I was super mad

"Chaeyoung-" i again cut her. "You know? I need to teach you a lesson" i said to her and smashed my lips on her.

She groaned and i licked her lips causing her to open her mouth as i slid my tongue inside her mouth. She began to squirm underneath me so i pinned her hands above her hand.

I left her lip and went to her neck as i smell in her perfume.

"You are going to remember this for rest of your life" i said and kissed her neck before starting sucking and nibbling on it. Her hands entangled into my hair and pushed my head more as i continued to suck on her neck and then on her throat.

"Chaeyoung it will leave mark!" She
warned.

"I wanted that so that Bambam would know!" I said and marked her another side of neck.

I put my hand down on her thighs and signal her to jump and she did as i carried her to stairs and ended up pinning her against wall again.

I undressed her and unhook her bra as her boobs came out and i sucked on of her nipple and pulling another one. Her scream was audible in whole house.

"Fuck Chaeyoung! More " she demanded as i pulled back and looked at her.

"You're going to demand me huhh?" I said and i saw her eyes having lost in them "Please..." She pleaded and i again pushed my tongue on her another nipple and her back arched. This lasts till 5 minutes, sucking and teasing on her nipples which made it swell.

I smirk and before pulling down my pants as my cock sprang out and Mina fell of on her knees as she took my cock in her hand. She spit on my length and started stroking while sucking the tip.

"Hmmm do it like a whore" i groaned as she obliged and took my whole length in her mouth and i can feel my tip touching her back of throat.

My hands made their way to Mina's hair as it entangled in them and i started to fuck her mouth while pushing it further more and more.

I could hear her gagging and also having difficulty of Breathing, and it made me much horny as i pushed my cock down to her throat as i pull it back.

"Shitt" i mumbled.

I pull her up with her hair and threw her on the couch as she groaned and i again attached my lips to her, feeling myself.

She groaned as our kiss became sloppy and i pull out. I looked into her eyes which were darkened and full of lust as she bit her lips and bring my face closer to hers.

"Please fuck me daddy"

I plunged my cock deep into her and hold her waist to keep her pressed against me and i saw her trembling because she can't fucking take it. Fuck yeah

"Look yourself, trembling beneath me like a slut" i said and she cried as i pressed more. "Fuck!" She cried loud as i started thrusting into her roughly making couch vibrate.

I gave her long strokes while fastening the speed more and more. Mina's moan were getting louder and louder. I pulled her into a heated kiss while continuing thrusting. Her eyes were closed and i leaned my forehead on hers while thrusting and i felt myself getting closer.

Mina's walls started getting tighter which indicated she is close too. I continued with my pace and she opened her eyes making me closer to my orgasm.

"Shitt Mina i am gonna cum !! Fuck" i said and slammed my cock.

"Shitt i am Cumming" and with that Mina milked my cock and i continued to thrust in her and with one last deep push i cum.

The house was surrounded with heavy breaths and atmosphere was hot. Our sweating bodies. I pulled out my cock and made Mina look at me while clutching on her hair.

"Remember this, this pussy is mine and only mine. Not even my father's"

---
A/N: Last part later