Part 6: Crossing Paths (2)

GRIMM REAPER'S POV

I groaned softly as I hear my alarm clock go off again. I slowly got up from bed and left my room. I'm so tired. My target created such a struggle last night. Not to mention, I had to go grab the kid he kidnapped and take him back to his house. I even had to rent out an a hotel room because I was too tired to get a train back to Virginia. The NYPD surrounded the area my target was at so it was also a problem for me as well. But at least no one saw me come and leave except the kid.

I sat on my couch and turned on the TV. The TV suddenly played the news.

"Good morning New York! Today we have some shocking news! Last night, a man was found dead in an alleyway near **** and ****. The NYPD started to investigate the scene but people around the city are starting to believe that the most infamous vigilante in the U.S. called The Grimm Reaper is responsible for this murder and for the murder of (main target's name) who has been confirmed to be the one who kidnapped the 15 year ago boy named (victim's name) a few days ago. The police are still investigating this theory but we'll continue to update this story as soon as we get more information. This Tracy Quinn on Channel 5, have a good day", The news lady said.

Well, I guess my presence spread like wild fire around New York City. But it doesn't matter unless people try to unmask me or the police try to follow me. But that's highly impossible. I'm more faster and more smarter than them.

I soon turned off the TV and went to take a shower. Once I was done, I grabbed my outfit that I want to wear. I wore a black and white shirt, blue ripped jeans, a red flannel, and red converse.

Once I was done, I did my hair then collected my things to go outside

Once I was done, I did my hair then collected my things to go outside. Soon I left the hotel, I went onto the streets and viewed the area. The same as Virginia but has more people surrounding the area.

As I started to walk around the city, I found a nice looking cafe place. I went and stared at the place

"Well, I am kinda hungry....", I thought.

I went to grab the door handle but I was cut off when I saw another hand.

"Oh sorry about that", A voice said.

I looked up and saw a man and a woman looking at me.