Part 10: Teaming Up?

THIRD PERSON POV

It's been 3 months since our protagonist started to be caught up with federal agents showing up in her life. Without knowing that they are hanging out with an infamous vigilante. However, The Grimm Reaper has made their promise and made sure to steer clear from those agents so that they don't find out about her secret identity. Grimm continues to her job during the night and has been killing all of the bad guys that were recently committing crimes. This resulted in the FBI getting involved in trying to find the vigilante. Specifically getting the Naval Criminal Investigative Service getting involved in the hunt for the infamous vigilante. This now takes place with the leader of a team inside this federal agency since the vigilante has gotten in the way with a recent crime with a murdered naval officer which resulted in the murder of the officer's killer with all the evidence anonymously imported into a random computer inside NCIS without any trace of who imported the information.

GIBBS' POV

I sipped some of my coffee and I looked at my computer intently to find out anything about this vigilante. Unfortunately, all I can seem to find is only past things about the vigilante and how they work. Nothing new which pisses me off. This person is smart, not to mention quick to not let anyone other than the victims know what they look like since they are covered in all black clothing and they only kill at night.

" I swear, this bastard is getting on my nerves with their ideology and the justification of putting the law in their hands," I thought to myself.

Soon, my thoughts were interrupted when I heard a voice in front of me. "Boss?" They said.

I looked up to see Dinozzo and Ziva in front of me. I furrowed my eyebrows. "Got something?" I asked them. They only stared intensely before Dinozzo answered, "Sorry boss, we got nothing".

I sighed deeply before slamming my hands on my desk getting up from my chair.

"What are we doing wrong? How can this person not be found? There are tons of vigilantes all around the world and have been arrested for their crimes..... yet this one has never been caught," I said angrily.

"Boss, this vigilante has been around for a decade. They've been perfecting themselves. It's obvious we're not going to find this person. The FBI couldn't even find out back in 98'," Dinozzo said.

" Not even a gender either," Ziva continued.

Mcgee soon got up and stood next to Dinozzo with a piece of paper in his hand.

"Boss, through some statements from people around the city, I coordinated the Grimm Reaper's usual sightings," He said giving me the paper.

I looked at it as Mcgee continues. "People have said they sometimes see the shadow of a person AKA the Grimm Reaper on top of a bakery roof near a school playground then disappear away from the front of the buildings. The Grimm Reaper would also be spotted near multiple parks in Quantico," He explains.

"The parks could possibly be their dumping sights since there were some cases where there were rumors of criminals being missing because the Grimm Reaper killed them somewhere," Dinozzo said.

I looked up at him with a stern look. "A rumor? Or a fact, Dinozzo?" I asked.

He completely shuts up after that then went back to his station along with McGee and Ziva. I growled lowly before sitting down at my desk.

"This needs to stop. This criminal needs to be stopped. The US doesn't need to have a crisis like the Jack the Ripper murders," I thought.

Soon my thoughts were interrupted when I heard my name being called out.