Assassin of the mist+The oath of pain

Special chapter! Okay i know i have been making chapters according to episodes, so this is a special chapters of two episodes, and what's happening with the other rookies meanwhile.. ;) Enjoy!

(Sorry i took so long)

_____________________________________________________

Third point of view

"This fog is thick. You can't see anything." Sakura commented with scrunched eyebrows as she sat next to Sasuke on a little boat that was getting her team and Tazuna to the other side.

"The bridge isn't far now. Our destination is just ahead, the Land of waves." The boat rower announced in a hushed voice.

Team 7 soon saw the big bridge that Tazuna had yet to finish and Koi gasped in amazement.

"Whoa!" She almost yelled out if it was not for Sasuke's hand on her mouth, preventing her from talking , or breathing.

"Shut up you loser, we are driving like this so the enemy doesn't find us." He said quietly as she struggled to move his hand.

She nodded in understanding, making Sasuke remove his hand and Sakura sigh in relief.

"Tazuna-san, before we reach the peer, i want to ask you something." Kakashi turned to the bridge builder who only stayed quiet.

Kakashi took it as a sign to continue. " The men who are after you.. I need to know why. If you don't tell us, i am afraid that we'll have to end this mission when we drop you ashore." He finished seriously.

"I have no choice but to tell you, no i want you to know the truth." Tazuna replied, finally raising his head to look at the curious team.

"Like you said, this is beyond the scope of the original mission. The one who seeks my life is a very powerful man, who cast a long and deadly shadow." Tazuna started explaining, as Kakashi questioned about the shadow.

"I'm sure you've heard his name before, he's one of the wealthiest men in the world, the shipping magnet Gato." Kakashi rose an eyebrow at Tazuna's words.

"Gato of Gato transport? He is a business leader, everyone knows him." Kakashi said surprised.

"Who who?" Koi asked not getting anything, right before getting bonked on the head by Sakura so Tazuna can keep explaining.

"Gato is a very powerful tycoon from a famous company, that's true, but below the surface with the same ruthless methods he used to take over businesses he sells drugs and terrorizes, using gangs and ninja.

It was one year ago, when Gato first set his sight on the Land of waves, he came to our island and used his wealth to take total control of our transport and shipping. Anyone who tried to stand in his way, simply disappeared. In an island nation, a man who controls the sea controls everything; finance, government, lives... But there's one thing he fears ; the bridge. When it is complete, it will connect us to the land and that will break his control." Tazuna explained with sorrow in his voice before he determinedly raised his head.

"I am the bridge builder." He finished as team 7 looked at him in understanding.. well all except for Koi.

Koi, who didn't get a single word of his long speech just had a very confused expression.

Her eyebrows were raised and mouth open.

"And since you're in charge of the bridge, you're standing in this gangsters way." Sakura concluded as Sasuke turned to his two comrades.

"That means that those guys we fought in the forest were working for Gato." Sasuke said as Koi made a sound of confusement.

"I don't understand, if you knew he was dangerous, knew he'd send ninja to eliminate you, why did you hide that from us?" Kakashi questioned.