The forest of chakra

Sorry for the short chapter! >.<

The next one will be longer!

-Sincerely, author-chan ^.^

_________________________________

Third point of view

"I think i overdid it with my sharingan..." Kakashi groaned, laying in bed as a woman came into the room.

"Waking up, huh? Are you alright?" She smiled kindly.

"Could be better.. It'll be a week before i can move normally." Kakashi moved into a sitting position.

"See? It's better if you don't move. So just lay down." She said as Kakashi laid back in bed.

The genin and Tazuna entered the room, Sakura sitting beside Kakashi.

"Listen Kakashi-sensei, your sharingan is cool and all but if it puts that much strain on you, maybe it's not worth it." Sakura said.

"Sorry.." Kakashi said as if he was being scolded.

"Well, you did take down one of the most powerful assassins, so we'll be safe for a while." Tazuna commented as he fanned himself.

"Right but.. what about the boy with the mask?" Sakura questioned and Kakashi started explaining.

"He's from the elite tracking unit of Kirigakure, those masks are only worn by the most elite shinobi. They're ANBU black ops, also known as the inferno squad. They destroy all traces of a rogue ninja's corpse, the shinobi's body contains many secrets: jutsu, chakra, special meds used on his body, these are the secrets of his village if his enemies find them, his people will be put in great danger. For instance, if i were to die at the hands of an enemy, he would try to analize the sharingan , in the worst case my entire justu could be stolen and used against our home village. It is the sacred duty of shinobi trackers to prevent this, to keep the village secrets safe. If a ninja betrays his village, the trackers hunt him down, eliminate him and obliterate every trace of his existence, that's their specialty."

*Somewhere in the forest*

"Huh!" The masked boy gasped as Zabuza caught his hand before he had the chance to remove his bandage.

"That's enough, i'll do it." Zabuza said as he plucked out the needles out of his neck.

"So you've already came back to life." The boy noted.

"Haku, you're brutal!" Zabuza grunted in pain as Haku placed a hand on his mask.

"You're the one who's brutal Zabuza, if you pull them out like that, you really will die." He commented.

"How long are you planing on wearing that phony mask?" Zabuza asked as Haku slowly took it off revealing his feminine features and a light smile.

"It was quite useful in tricking those ninja."

"Why didn't you do it a little earlier? I almost died." Zabuza asked trying to stand up.

A sudden memory of the events from the fight flashed in Haku's mind as he avoided the question.

"There's no point in trying to move, you'll be numb for a week. Although if you're stubborn as usual, you probably won't even need half the time." He said as Zabuza sighed.