#1

A fanfic that takes place in the modern era

✧༺♥༻∞

"Y/n, wait for me!" A boy with long hair that ended into teal tips yelled out.

"Haha! Come sit down here!" The young child said.

It was a warm sunny day, with a light breeze blowing every now and then.

"Haa..." the boy panted. "You didn't.. even wait for me..!" He said as he quickly sat down right beside the other child.

"Not my fault you didn't pay attention, hehe!" The child snickered.

"Whatever! Anyways, what were you going to tell me?" They continued.

The tension in the air suddenly appeared. The boy seemed uneasy as he looked down.

"I thought you'd forget.." the boy slightly teared up.

The child just looked at the other with a panicked expression.

"Don't cry, Muichiro! Tell me, what's wrong..! Are you hurt anywhere?!" They frantically said.

Muichiro dryly chuckled. "No.. it's just that.." he trailed off. The other child just nodded, signaling him to continue speaking.

"Y/n, I'm.. I'm moving somewhere else. I can't do anything about it."

Y/n's eyes widened in shock. Their body trembled as the hand holding Muichiro's slightly loosened.

"You.. what..?" They stuttered.

"I'm moving." Muichiro sighed, his voice trembling slightly.

Tears leaked out from the corner of poor Y/n's eyes. Their lips trembled as they begin to sob. Muichiro could do nothing as he pulled Y/n into a warm and lovely embrace.

"When are you- going to move?" Y/n stuttered.

Muichiro hugged Y/n tighter and replied: "Tomorrow. We're going to leave tomorrow. That's why my parents asked yours to come over for dinner, they know we are close."

Silence engulfed both of them as Y/n continued sobbing on Muichiro's shoulder.

Dusk soon arrived and surrounded the two children in darkness.

Thousands of stars and the milky way appeared on the sky.

"Well, if you're leaving tomorrow then might as well stargaze before dinner!" Y/n sheepishly said.

Muichiro nodded and held Y/n's hand. They blushed and laid down on the grass.

"Children, time for dinner!"

They both stood up and let go of each other's hand.

They walked inside and sat down on the dinner table to eat.

"Itadakimasu!" They simultaneously said.

After they finished eating

Your pov

I stood up from the table and so did Muichiro. I grabbed his hand and dragged him outside.

The stars showed up and so did the moon this time.

We both laid down on the green field of grass and looked up, still holding each other's hand.

I smiled warmly.

The boy beside me started speaking.

"The moon is beautiful, isn't it?"

.・。.・✭・.✫・・。.