#9

Muichiro's pov✧༺♥༻∞

Muichiro's pov
✧༺♥༻∞

I sprinted through the school grounds, running over to my- OUR spot.

I was extremely happy today. I hope Y/n remembers! I smiled.

There they were, sitting on the grass and looking as majestic as when I met them.

I panted for breath, which quickly caught their attention. They put on a worried expression on their face and ran over to me.

"Mui, are you okay?!" They said, practically yelling.

I swatted their hands away and quickly muttered a quick "I'm fine" before smiling again.

"Y/n! Do you remember what today is?" I smiled, holding their arm.

They had a weird expression on their beautiful face.

"U-uhm.. no..?" They said, stuttering before looking away. My heart felt heavy and it dropped to the pit of my stomach.

Oh.. should've thought. I smiled bitterly.

"Nevermind, then." I said, slouching back to the classroom.

I sadly walked back. I expected a happy birthday but.. I guess they forgot..

I opened the classroom door and walked towards my usual seat, the one where Y/n sat next to.

I rested my cheek on my hand, and didn't notice Y/n sitting next to me.

A paper was put on a table and I immediately read it.

Meet me in the unused classroom after class. -Y/n

I tilted my head. Why though?

I looked at Y/n who was sitting beside me and asked them about it. They merely ignored me and continued with their work.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

I was heading to the unused classroom that Y/n wanted to be in. I wonder what they could possibly want?

I arrived at the classroom and stood in front, my nervousness sitting inside my stomach. Welp, here goes nothing!

I opened the door, but only to meet with darkness. What-?

I searched for the light switch with my hand and finally, I found it. I clicked it and..

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" Lots of people cheered, which I recognized to be my friends.

There, right at the middle, was Y/n holding a cake. They walked to where I was standing in shock and said, "Here, Muichiro! Blow your candle!" They smiled.

I immediately melted into their beautiful and charming smile.

I made a wish and blew on the candle.

My friends started swarming me and giving me gifts, with Y/n being the only one that didn't.

They all happily ate and, one by one, they all left. Y/n stayed, though.

"Huh-? Y/n, why are you still here?" I asked, very clearly confused.

They walked towards me slowly, and I could feel my heart beating rapidly.

"Uhm..-?" I stuttered, not knowing what to do in this situation.

They leant towards my ear and whispered, "Here's my birthday gift, hope you like it~" they said in a flirtatious tone.

My face flushed tomato red.

They leant forwards and..

..hugged me?

They giggled and ran away.

Aw.. I thought they were going to kiss me.. I pouted.

Your pov

Holy shit, why is my heart beating so fast? Am I sick?

Without knowing it, a small blush crept its way onto my cheeks.

Happy birthday, Tokito Muichiro.

.・。.・✭・.✫・・。.

Btw pls tell me if i accidentally use she/her pronouns in this book. Also if i upload wrong chapters that should be in my other book. Ty!