#2

I just decided to post the last chapter lol

✧༺♥༻∞

I blushed at his words.

"W-what?" I stuttered. He looked at me and smiled.

"I'm confessing, silly. I won't have time to confess when we leave tomorrow." He blushed.

I gaped at his words, confused on what he meant. I tried to answer but, he just put a finger on my lips, which made my face flush red.

He shushed me.

He pulled me in an embrace before looking towards his mother who was calling him. He glanced back at me.

He smiled at me and ran off towards his parents and twin brother.

I smiled, knowing he liked me too. Sure, we were just 11 but, we can wait when we are old enough to date.

I waited for them to leave at the gate of my house. Pretty soon, the car engine revved up and took off. I waved at them to say goodbye and headed inside to rest in my room.

I wonder when we would meet again? Will he perhaps remember that he confessed? Can I answer his confession when that time comes?

I sat down on my bed and sighed.

Will he remember me when we meet each other again? Or will he get another girl? I don't like the last one. I'm pretty sure that I will still remember Muichiro, though.

Muichiro, you idiot.

You didn't even add my number so we could at least talk.

You.. idiot.

Tears fell from the corner of my eyes.

You idiot, don't forget about me, please..

Whatever you do, don't forget the time you shoved that pole in my bedroom wall.

Don't forget about the confession.

And lastly..

Please don't forget about me.

.・。.・✭・.✫・・。.