#12

✧༺♥༻∞
Class bonding party

I entered through the gym doors, looking around to find my brother, Giyuu.

I wore my favorite clothes, and people kept stealing glances at me because of my outfit. Whether they kept talking about me in a good or bad way, I didn't care. After all, this was a time to have a lot of fun!

Now to find nii-san.

I scanned the whole room to find the tall ravenette and spotted him. I walked quickly towards him, who was surrounded by his classmates.

I tackled him from behind, snuggling my face into his clothes. "Nii-san! I finally found you!" I smiled.

He was standing in front of a group of friends. A gorgeous woman with black hair that ended in violet tips hummed.

"Ara-ara! I didn't know you had a younger sibling, Tomioka-san!" She chirped, putting a hand on her mouth.

Giyuu ignored her and patted my head instead. "I was trying to find you, too. If only I didn't get held back by this woman." He said, not even glancing at her irritated expression.

She tapped my shoulder and I looked at her. "What's your name? I'm Kocho Shinobu." She smiled, putting her hands together.

"I'm Tomioka Y/n. Nice to meet you!" I giggled, clasping her hands in mine.

"My! Your younger sibling is the opposite of you, Tomioka-san!" She said, seemingly satisfied at my response.

...did she expect me to be cold? Opposite of nii-san? But Giyuu is so nice to me! Might be because I'm his sibling..

Whatever! At least I found new friends!

And with that, I had fun with Giyuu's friends and got to know them. I didn't leave my brother out, of course! Why would I? I had an amazing time with them!

But the whole time,
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

I felt as if someone was watching me.

.・。..・・。.