Part 4 The Pork Lord

(I know my joke was bad, but I got this idea when I thought about Gabiru as a annoying lizard.)

Pov: Rimuru

After few days that the kijins joined, the village started to bloom faster. Sakura always got her hobby, so she made clothing for us from silk. Of course I had a perfect idea for it, but she didn't completely completed it. My rainbow coloured clothing became mostly gray, black, blue and purple!

(He sees the shoes as two things, so he randomly chose two half shoes. Under the kimono he wears a white T-shirt and has a glove on his right hand.)

Sometimes Osamu helped her and also, he made me a sickle as a weapon

Sometimes Osamu helped her and also, he made me a sickle as a weapon. I also asked for more weapon, but he and Kaijin needed to do other's weapons too, so I let them be. Shadow was very popular with goblinas and he also investigated the area and told me a group of lizards who goes on two feet visiting goblin villages and recruiting them. I am interested if I scare them can I get their tails? Ryuuzou was mostly beating the fighters' ass weither with a sword or with a broom. We fighted, but even through I was able to hold with my random fighting style, he was a swordmaster with long experience, so I lost.

With Aster we tried lots of foods and recepts. I hope we can get more ingredients in the future because now we had only few things from what we could choose. Also I realised her big brute strenght, so I asked her to trow me as far as she can. (In his slime form.) It was so fun! I flew next a canyon where I saw lots of fruits and vegetables brought by people from one place to an another place. I wanted to stole a few of them, but for some reason, first time in my life my instincts told me to run! So I transformed into my chimera form (Now his four of his spider legs from back gone and he has two wolf leg instend of them. His head's base became a wolf head and he got a pair of deer horns.) and ran back.

In Clayman's castle

Milim: Did I just saw a slime fly into my territory and turn back while tranforming into something strange monster-noda? *said while looking out of the window*

Frey: ...

Carrion: Oy, oy Milim, the situation isn't that boring to make you start to hallucinate!

Milim: But I saw it-noda!

Carrion: And you think there is such slime in this world?

Milim: It looked powerfull-noda!

Frey: You two stop. Milim could you... *interrupted*

Clayman: Thank you for coming here my fellow demon lords. *he come in* I hope you will enjoy being here.

Carrion: Finally you are here. Milim started to hallucinate because of boredom.

Milim: I not-noda!

Clayman: Then sorry for making you wait. Can we start it?

Carrion: From me it can go.