Part 14 Does Octagram Shine Brightly?

Before the Walpurgis, Pov: Rimuru

Everyone, I started to hate the Walpurgis. Why? Because you need to wait for it and it is so boring! Why can't they just say that: 'We will have a Walpurgis.' and they start it!? I am sure everyone would be happier with that because the power of randomity and surpises can defeat almost everything.

Ramiris: Rimuru, what kind of bullshit did you think out now?

Me: I don't know what are you talking about.

Ramiris: ... There isn't any point to argue with you because you won't learn even after thousands of scolding.

Me: That is rude.

Veldora: But it is true, but Rim, do you have something like animes or mangas? I am bored and you will leave me here, too.

Yes, Eldo watched/readed animes and mangas from my memories when he was in my Stomach, so he became an otaku, but because I can't make mangas or animes he is bored.

Gacha: "Master can make them."

Me: "Really!? How? I know I made a manga for Yuuki, but that was unreadable."

Gacha: "By using invidual Neil Kenward's skill {Stalker} Master can see and copy the things what he or his subordinates saw to paper or crytal balls."

Me: "But that is Neil's skill, how can I use it?"

Gacha: "Master can use the copy of his subordinates' skill because of {Beelzebuth}'s Food Chain."

Me: "Now I remember, but didn't I asked you to do something with them because they felt uncomfortable?"

Gacha: "Yes, you did, but even if you destroy them if that subordinate still alive then you can recreate his/her skills."

Me: "I see, but then what did you do with them?"

Gacha: "Because Master hates number 3, so I made a 4th Ultimate Skill called: {Covenant King, Uriel} from them, and please don't worry because all of the four are different types. {Uriel} is angelic, {Beelzebuth} is demonic, {Veldora} has something to do with true dragons and I don't have type."

Me: "You are really know me, but what can it do?"

Gacha: "It has the following sub-skills:

Infinity Prison: Seals the target away in an infinitely sized imaginary space for all time.

Law Manipulation: Black/Pink fire and thunder. Total magical control. Total control of the properties of heat and inertia. The ability to freely store and remove heat from the Stomach. Rimuru's version of this ability allows him to use the skills he obtained via Food Chain.

Universal Barrier: A Multilayer Barrier that can freely adapt to any situation, with space being severed between the outside and inside.

Spatial Domination: A movement ability, allowing the user to freely switch between spaces for which they are aware of the coordinates. Spatial Transition is possible without opening a hole in space."

Me: "I see...  nice job, but I want to ask for your wisdom again. How can I entertament everyone here including myself?"

Gacha: "By using Random Idea I got...."

Me: "You are really horrific Gacha, but I love you!" Everyone! I found a way to entertament ourself!

Veldora: Really!?

Ramiris: How!?

Me: But it would be better if we had one more person with same ranks of ours...

Ramiris: Then lets go and get Dino, he is free.