Part 1 (improved version) The World Biggest Gambler

I just tried whether will my will to write Tensura can come back or not, so I tried it by rewriting this one. I don't think I will use much Pov in this version, probably only Rimuru's because his thoughts are pretty hard to express in 3rd person view or maybe some main characters, but not much.

Speaking: "Could we... break up?"
Thinking: 'Has he gone crazy!?'
Telepathy: (Rimuru, where are my sacred texts!?)
Manas: <It is your imagination>
VOTW: <<Invidual Rimuru Tempest has evolved into something.>>
Skills: {Gluttony}
Spell: Fireball!

The sun shinning brightly, that much that if it was summer then people would carve on the concrete because of the sauna, but fortunately for them it is winter, so this plus warm only make sure that their legs won't froze to the road.

The lights are reflected by the skyscrapers' glasses and make some people stand out from the others. A couple is also illuminated like this, Tamura who knows what and Miho Sawatari. They are mostly your normal couple who are always lovey-dovey and you can throw up within few seconds if you don't like that.

Go to hell with lovey-dovey couples! We need angst or really cute couples like in Acchi Kocchi! Ah, this is enough of my preference and lets go back to the fic now.

They are waiting in front of a big shopping mall for one person? Lets hope it is a person and not the cupid. We don't need him. They are just casually speaking, when one interesting theme appears.

"Oto... Taruma, I want to ask, what kind of person is your senpai?" Miho ask shyly.

"He is reliable, kind and clever, but his personality and his hobby..." He stopped speaking and looked away.

"Are there any problem with his hobbies?"

Tamura raised his shoulders and just said with a sigh: "Well, I could call him to 'The World Biggest Gambler'. It would be a fitting title for him."

"Ah, does he gambling that much?" She got a little scared at it.

"Yea, but not things like poker or horse race, those are nothing compare what he does." Miho raised a eyebrow at this, she didn't understand it. "It is about the program which he made."

"I heard about it, but I don't remember what does it do."

"It can do random things, like you ask for lunch and it will give you a random receipt.

"Hm, that doesn't sound that big."

"At first yes, but how it does isn't that easy. For example, if you have a question with only Yes/No answer, then normally you have 50% for both, but this program will give them random percent, too, so the Yes can have 99%  while the No only 1%, but you still can get No because it has 1% chance to happen.

"Now it sounds more interesting!"

"It is, but this doesn't stop here, especially because it is the Senpai who uses it."

"Hm?"

A sigh, a really big sigh escaped his mouth. "He made it to always make a random timer which will activate a random idea event. At this he will get a random idea which usually for a lunch break, but it has chance that it isn't that. It may ask him to flirt with one of our coworkers, or say some anime phrases or even cosplay a character, even if it is female!" He raised his voice a little at the end.

"Eh!?" Miho got shocked at this. "And what if he got that one!? Would he do it!?"

"Thankfully, he always asks it first whether he should do it, unfortunately not from us, but from the program which of course has random chances which one will happen, but until now these worst ones have been avoided, also he only has it since a year, so he didn't have much time to break much." This time a relieved sigh escaped from him.