Part 2 Be Careful! A Random Monster Appeared!

Pov: 'Future' Rigur II

Hello, I am the son of chief of this goblin village. Few weeks ago our guardian god, Veldora-sama dissappeared and direwolves attacked us. My brother died while fighting agains them and tonight is our time to die. There is no chance to goblins win agains wolves. But then we felt a powerfull aura! In this strict situation we need to know what gives it, so with a group of goblins I went toward it. But what we saw was horrific! Some of my men collapsed because of the fear and the others were trembling too. It was a giantic monster what we never saw until now!

(If you forgot it.)

It leaned closer to me and looked into my eyes

It leaned closer to me and looked into my eyes. I was scared but I couldn't do anything other than looking into its four eyes. I wanted to kneel infront of it, but I felt that if I do that I will loose a big chance. Then it spoken.

monster: Hello little ones! You are very brave to look at me directly! *got influenced by Veldora*

Me: Hiii! Sorry for being rude, but I am afraid if I look somewhere else I will lose something important! 

monster: Lose something important? Normally if you are rude you could lose your life, but I took like in you! My name is Rimuru Tempest! What are you called little goblin!?

Me: I don't have a name Sir Rimuru!

Rimuru: I see. But what about others? What are they doing and why did you come here?

Me: We come here search for the powerfull aura and they fainted from aura of yours!

Rimuru: Aura? (What is it? In the games the powerfull people has aura made of energy and shows about how strong is that one. Is it same here? Lets see...) *uses {Magic Sense} around himself* (Hoo! This is big! I wonder how powerfull this means? But these goblins are almost dying from it, so I should turn it of.) *conceal its aura*

Me: *breathe a big* Thank you Sir Rimuru!

Rimuru: But this shows that i am too strong for you. What will you do if I say that I want to make you my slaves or kill you?

Me: That is... We will accept our fate. We goblins one of the weakest race in the forest, so we prepared to the quick death. Also if not Sir Rimuru kills us then the wolves will do it.

Rimuru: Wolves?

Me: Hai. After our god Veldora-sama dissapeared, the wolves attacked us and killed many of us.

Rimuru: (Ha? Are they Veldora's people? Then I can't let them die.) Alright. I decided, I will make you my subordinatives. I will help you to win agains those dogs, so don't worry.

Me: Really!? Thank you so much Rimuru-sama! I will show our village. This way. 

Rimuru: *turns into slime form* This way easier.

Me: *can't speak*

Rimuru: Ah, really, I am a slime, I just transformed into that monster for fun. Is there any problem?