Part 8 More Politics, Hooray.

Thank you for +5000 view at my other book, Tensura little stories!

Pov: Rimuru

After I became friends with Carrion I went to sleep to recover my lost magicules. From Charybdis I got {Magic Jamming} and {Gravity Manipulation}, the first can be used to prank others when they use magic and with the second, finally I can get rid of gravity! Without gravity ot with too much gravity you can do lots of funny things! And I can even adjust how much I want! I was just getting bored, but now I won't! Whahaha!!!

I laughed in my thoughts until morning, so I woke up and started walking in the city, because the feast will be at night, so nobody was celebrating, instead they were looking at me what I am doing again. Why? Because I was walking upside down on the air, with {Gravity Manipulation} I was able to do it and now I saw everything upside down. It was funny! But suddenly I got a message that I need to go to the gate of the city, so I started to run. When I arrived I saw Youm and his team with the kijins and Milim.

Me: Did something interesting happened?

Akatsuki: Yes, our boss come here while running and standing upside down.

Me: I see. That sounds horrible.

everyone: (You are the boss!)

Youm: Mr. Rimuru what the hell are you doing?

Me: Hm? I just having fun, but what about you? You look like if you were taken out from a dog's mouth, but I think all the dog from the forest is here, so did you anger some of mine or you found more dog?

*In my country there is a saying: 'As if he had taken it from the dog's mouth.' Which is used on things that are worn, torn or crumpled.*

Youm: You aren't funny Mr. Rimuru... We tried to go to an another country, but the monsters were too strong and we injured a lot, so we come back for help.

Me: For help? Why do you think we will help you?

Youm: That is... *begging pose* We would like to ask you to train us, so we won't die in the forest, but we will promise we won't use this strenght agains your monsters!

his men: We promise!

Me: Hmmm...

Ryuuzou: Rimuru-sama could you accept this?

Me: Why?

Ryuuzou: I was starting to run out of disciples and these kids would be perfect replacement because they are enough motivated.

Me: Okay, do as you wish, but before they go give them some new equipment, so they will have bigger survival chance, I don't wish that one of your disciples dies.

Ryuuzou: As you wish. Now lets go to the training grounds. *he left with Youm and his team*

Me: I understand that the kijins come here for this, but why are you here Milim?

Milim: Because you looked like you will sleep for a while I come to ask Sakura for breakfast-noda.

Me: Then did you eat already?

Milim: No.

Me: Then Sakura give us something.

Sakura: Hai.

After that we went to have a breakfast and played a little with Sakura. Then I realised that I have really lots of scales of Charybdis, but I have nothing to with it, so I gave the 1/4 of them to Kaijin and asked Random what should I do with the rest of it. He gave me a good idea and I went to the center of the town, Milim followed me, but I told her that this idea for one person, but she wanted to watch it, so I let her be. Then I removed the fountain on the center of city and started to build a statue from Charybdis's scales. Milim looked curiously what will I make while others just said that 'Rimuru-sama again making something crazy, just let him be.' and went to their job. After some hours of hard work I finished it. But how could I make a statue from the scales? That is easy, I crushes to dust lots of scales and mixed it with healing potion and magic steel. The thing what I got from them looked similar to concrete, but much stronger and I could shape it like the clay, so I made the base of my thing first. Then I placed the scales on it, so it looked like if it was its own scales and in the end I finished it.