Part 7 A Daughter!?

(It would be too long, so I sliced this one too.)

Hello, in the previous chapter you could see Rimuru's true cookings, so I thought I will explain it perfectly why does they taste good.

First, Satoru Mikami lived alone in his house, so he needed to cook for himself only, so he at first in a random chooser put lots of recepts in it and made the chosen one. After a time he became a good cook, so he started make his own food by changing some ingredients in it. Then he become a professional even throught it was only his hobby. After he reincarnated, Rimuru used {Random} to make recepts, but sorry but I didn't explained it perfectly because what {Random} gives not a recept, but an idea. He could say that 'a muffin with pinecone on it', but he can't say the whole recept, juts an idea what should it be. Rimuru who knows how to make good food from these random ideas makes bizarre things, but good things. Why? Because he sees the basic things like food, politics and place as important things. That is why Rimuru doesn't like doing politics, he can't make it random or it can easely kill himself with or atleast it can stole his easy lifestyle. He also won't make random shaped house, just random styled houses, so they won't collapse. For the food, he doesn't want to poison himself and die, so he was careful, just after coming into this world his life become less in danger, so he could make poisoned foods because he won't die from them. The reason why he always cooked with Aster becuase he was interested how can she cook like that and after he tried his recepts with her and the outcome were more poisoned things he was amazed because of the randomity which comed from her cooking because even if she made a recept two times, the outcomes were different. That is why he cooked a lot with Aster and the other misunderstood this as he also can't cook.

Pov: Rimuru

After few days Milim's revenge we come back and had fun like wolf riding while standing on the wolves and running through the forest, fishing with Baka as bait, new dress trying with Sakura and Osamu, so from now she doesn't wear those bold bikini like clothes. Also Milim brought some vegetables and fruits from her territory which was the place where I flied in the past. Now I am doing archery because that is today's weapon and I liked archery in the past, you don't know where the arrow will go, so it is fun! (He is bad with bow) Now I am trying to shot the apple on Baka's head, but when I shot a explosion happened in the back round, so I shot a little bad.

Baka: Aghhh!!! My dick~tsu!!! It hurts~tsu!!! It was cut off~tsu!!! Please Rimuru-sama help me~tsu!!! *screaming in agony*

Me: I don't care about it. Bye, I go to see this big bumm. *teleported away*

Baka: Nooo~tsu!!! *crying*

Vesta: Don't worry I am here! I bought healing potion with me! *shouting far away while riding on a wolf*

Baka: Vesta-san~tsu!

Vesta: Here. *arrived and give a potion*

Baka: Thank you, I am happy I didn't lose it~tsu. Thank you, but how did you got here this quickly~tsu?

Vesta: Your wolf told me that Rimuru-sama again playing with you, so I came to tell him that I was successful with creating cloth healing potion. But it looks like he gone already.

Baka: Yes, he went to see the explosion~tsu.

Vesta: Then I go back, maybe he will visit me someday.

Baka: Thank you one more time~tsu.

Back to our slime:

I arrived and saw that Milim is trying to kill a black armored cat with her sword, Asura. I was going let Milim to kill that cat when...