𝟎𝟏

𝐒𝐞𝐦𝐢𝐫𝐚 𝐍𝐨𝐚𝐦𝐢 𝐉𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬𝐀𝐭𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐚 𝐆𝐞𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐢𝐚 𝐀𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐥 𝟏𝟔𝐭𝐡 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟑

𝐀𝐭𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐚 𝐆𝐞𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐢𝐚
𝐀𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐥 𝟏𝟔𝐭𝐡 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟑

"SEMIRA!" semira heard coming from her mother room.

"MA'AM!" semira yelled back but didn't get any reply making her huff ,get out of bed ,put on her house shoes and go see what her mother wanted.

Semira hated when anybody yelled her name and when she responded they went quiet. She could say that has to be top 3 on her pet peeves list.

"Yes ma'am." Semira said walking in her moms room and sitting on the edge of her bed.

"Go to the store for me baby." her mom said then proceeded to lean over and grab 20 dollars and hand it to Semira.

"My car's in the shop ma." Semira said trying to find any reason not to go to the store.

Semira hated going to the local corner store because its "to ghetto" as she would say. It was something always happening there such as shootouts , robberies and more.

"Take mines then , i really need some snacks and i dont feel like getting up." Semira's mom expressed.

Semira sighed heavily and walked out her mom's room.

"Thank you luv bug." Semira heard as she was walking down the hall making her roll her eyes and walk to her room so she can throw on some decent clothes because right now she looks like a bum.

... 

"Mom text me what you want from the corner store." semira said peeping her head in her moms room.

"Okay baby, be safe." Semiras mom replied

Semira nodded her head and walked out of the room.

Semira got her moms car keys off the kitchen table then walked out of the house.

"It doesn't have to be this cold." semira said as she was walking to her moms car.

Semira absolutely hates the winter. She's more of a summer type of girl.

Semira got in the car and immediately blasted the heat. Semira sighed in relief now that she isn't cold.

Semira connected her phone to the car and played her favorite song which is 𝐛𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧 𝐛𝐲 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐲𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐭𝐝𝐨𝐨𝐫. Then she proceeded to back out of the driveway and head to the corner store.

After a 6 minute drive Semira arrived at the corner store and she turned the car off and started walking towards the corner store ignoring all of the niggas tryna holler at her.

Most of the niggas standing near the door of the corner store was just corner boys just tryna have a come up but everybody knew they weren't going to get anywhere.

"Wassup semira." the store owner tony said seeing semira walk in the store.

"Hey tony." Semira said dryly and walked to the cooler area to get a gatorade for her mom and a sprite for herself.

Tony has always had a thing for semira ever since she's first moved out here and came in the store. Semiras rejected him several times but he doesn't let up.

After semira got all of her snacks she walked up to the counter and watched tony ring up all of the snacks and place them in bags.

"16.38." Tony said tapping on the counter while eyeing semira.

Semira handed him a 20 dollar bill and he put it in the drawer.

"When you gone let me take you out semira?" Tony asked her leaning on the counter with a smirk on her face.

"Tony we've been over there thousands of times, I don't want you bruh. You're way to old for me." Semira said rolling her eyes.

"Age isn't nothing but a number semira." Tony sighed.

Semira scrunched her face up in disgust and then walked out of the store. She furrowed her eyes seeing everyone outside of the corner store was gone.

"Please don't do this to me man." Semira heard coming from the back of the store making her furrow her eyebrows and walk around there.

Semira gasped seeing a boy on the ground bleeding and someone was in front of him with a gun pointed towards him.

The person who was holding the gun turned around and sent semira a evil smile and shot the boy in the head then pointed the gun at her making her scream and run to her car.

She heard heavy footsteps behind her but she didn't look behind her she just continued running to the car and she quickly got in the car and drove off.

"Oh my god." Semira said crying silently while the previous moments replayed in her head.

Semira has heard gunshots before and seen people get robbed but seeing someone get their life taken away from them was very traumatic and she wished she would've just got in the car when he yelled and drove away.

Once semira arrived to her house she practically jumped out the car and ran to her house and she hurried up to get in and lock the door.

She walked upstairs with her hands shaking and then walked to her mom room.

"H-here you go ma." Semira said handing her mom the bag with her snacks in it.

"Thank you bab- what's wrong." Semiras mom said frowning seeing that her daughters hands was shaking and her skin was now a light red color indicating that she's been crying.

"N-nothing , i'm just tired. Goodnight mom" Semira said hoping her mom wouldn't ask anymore questions.

Semira wasn't going to tell her mom what she just witnessed because she knew how her mom was and she would call the police and the police is the last person that needs to get involved into this.

"Okay baby , i'll see you in the morning." her mom said knowing that something was up but she didn't want to pressure semira into telling her.

"Okay mom . I love you." Semira said kissing her moms cheek then walked out of her room.

Semira and her mom had a very good and healthy mother daughter relationship. They can tell each other any and everything but semira didn't want to tell her mom about this one specific situation.

Semira went in her room and went in her bathroom and turned on the shower water then stripped and got in.

While semira was in the shower she cried thinking about the events that happened earlier.

After about 30 minutes later she got out and put on her laced blue panties with the bra to match and got in her bed.

She laid there in silence and eventually her eyes got heavy and she fell asleep.