𝟏𝟏

𝐒𝐞𝐦𝐢𝐫𝐚 𝐍𝐚𝐨𝐦𝐢 𝐉𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬𝐌𝐚𝐲 𝟐𝟗 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟑 𝐀𝐭𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐚 𝐆𝐞𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐢𝐚

𝐌𝐚𝐲 𝟐𝟗 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟑
𝐀𝐭𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐚 𝐆𝐞𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐢𝐚

"Von what are you doing here." Semira mom smiled.

"I was inda neighborhood , i had ta stop by and see my second mom." Von said smirking.

"Semira this is ms diane's son dayvon , dayvon this is my daughter semira and thats her friend kentrell." Semira's mom said.

Semira put a fake smile on her face "Hey nice to meet you."

"Nice to meet you too." Von said grinning at semira.

"Von baby you hungry? I was just fixing some food." Semira mom said.

"I could eat." Von said shrugging.

"Okay and i have a gift upstairs for her also , Semira go upstairs and get it for me and one of yall go help her. the box is pretty big." Semira mom said taking the mac and cheese out the oven.

Kentrell stood up but von had already spoke up.

"Nah folks i got it." Von smirked.

Semira rolled her eyes and walked out the kitchen.

"You ain happy to see a nigga or sum?" Von asked as they walked in semira's mom room.

"Von what the fuck are you doing here? You see i'm here with kentrell." Semira said mugging him.

"Mane fuck yo nigga. That nigga not gone be around for long anyways." Von said shrugging.

"Von why can't you just leave me alone." Semira said rolling her eyes.

"I want you semira. And ion gone stop til i get you." Von said , his dark brown eyes piercing into semira's eyes.

"Von go to hell foreal." Semira said.

Von wrapped his hand around semira's neck and brought her closer to him.

"You playing wit a nigga on king david." Von said grinning.

"Von move." Semira said trying to hide her smile.

"Look at you smiling and shit." Von teased.

Semira playfully rolled her eyes and moved von's hand from around her neck then she walked over to the big box and stood infront of it.

"You gone help me or what?" She asked crossing her arms over her chest.

"That lil attitude gone get you fucked up lil folks." Von said picking the box up.

"Yeah yeah whatever." Semira said rolling her eyes.

"Think i'm playing , ian that bum nigga downstairs i'll fuck you up." He said smirking.

"Whatever. Come on." Semira said walking out the room.

Von couldn't help but look at semira's ass while she walked away, it was moving like water as she walked.